Location: Tulsa, Ok
FINANCIAL ADVISOR | CASE MANAGER IMPACT:
- Join an industry leader recognized by the Financial Times and advance your career as a Financial Advisor and Case Specialist.
- Enjoy outstanding benefits, a team environment and broad opportunity for growth and advancement.
FINANCIAL ADVISOR | CASE MANAGER BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive benefits include: Health, Dental, 401k with match and PTO above industry standards.
FINANCIAL ADVISOR | CASE MANAGER DETAILS:
- Meet with Client and Advisor
- Prep for client meetings (create follow-up letter); Create initial recommendations
- Track Client’s Progress
- Conducts investment calls & enters notes in Contact Manager
- Analyze Client Goals
- Create Strategies to Achieve Goals
- Series 7 and 66
- Oklahoma Insurance License that includes annuities
- 5+ years experience working within a financial institution
- Exceptional client service abilities
- Critical thinking capabilities
- Strong initiative, with the ability to stay focused and proactive while working independently
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- A focus on detail and accuracy
- The aptitude to learn and understand the financial services industry
FINANCIAL ADVISOR | CASE MANAGER NEXT STEPS:
- Advance Your Career - Apply Today.
FINANCIAL CLIENT SERVICE SPECIALIST Tulsa, Ok
Career Development Partners