Location: Morristown, NJ
Salary: OPEN - Could be a right to hire
- Must have recent internship experience in development or have 6-12 months experience out of school.
- Must have a Computer Science BS Degree.
The selected candidate will work on web applications, client applications, and web services. We are seeking candidates that have basic programming experience with a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related study/field, excellent oral and written communication skills, and the ability to translate business needs into software features.
As a new member of the development team up to 50% of the candidate's time will be spent writing code that automates test cases. The other 50% of the candidate's time will be spent developing new products that support the business. As the candidate gains experience the position may transition to 100% new product development.
- Participate in the full project life cycle including gathering requirements, system design, implementation, testing, deployment, and support of applications.
- Follow standard methodologies and Agile practices to produce high-quality applications in an efficient manner.
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned.
- Recent college graduate with any Object-Oriented programming experience.
- Basic understanding of database technology.
- Candidate must be able to contribute in all layers of technical design, development, testing, implementation, and support.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work within an Agile team environment.