We are looking for a fun and friendly customer service representative to provide information and interact with the public at local events. The best Reps are genuinely excited to interact with the public and provide information on the clients and programs we represent. If you're patient, empathetic, and love to talk, this job is for you!
· Complete knowledge of the programs we work with and represent
· Maintain friendly and professional demeanor at all times
· Provide excellent face to face customer service at all times
· Complete duties and responsibilities will be discussed during interview
· Friendly and self-motivated
· Prior customer service experience preferred
· Excellent English verbal, reading and writing skills (bilingual a plus )
· Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
· Ability to work independently (multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively)
Compensation and Schedule
COMPENSATION : Weekly pay, discussed with management team during interview process
Why Work Here?
Management team that cares, positive atmosphere, and merit based promotions!