Psych Tech-1st shift
Career Concepts Beaver Falls, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Psychiatric Technician Requirements Bachelor’s degree in psychology or related field Valid drivers license
Position Specific Responsibilities:
- Facilitate psychotherapy groups to enhance positive peer interaction, develop problem solving skills, and assist individuals in following their treatment goals
- Displays knowledge of and implements resident treatment plans. Participates in the treatment planning process as assigned
- Engage consumers in appropriate life skills to develop abilities to live as independently as possible
- Safely and respectfully manages agitated and hostile consumers with appropriate use of de-escalation techniques
- Provide clear and accurate documentation
- Provide care and treatment in a manner that considers the rights, safety, comfort and overall therapeutic environment for consumers
- Effectively manage consumer crisis and follow all reporting requirements
- Support individuals in the performance of household activities (cleaning, organizing, laundry, etc)
- Teach and promote various activities of daily living (money management, hygiene, time management, keeping a schedule, social and leisure activities, etc)
- Assist in developing and implementing activities to increase skills in independent and community living, socialization/leisure time and to build on strengths to promote positive growth for the consumer
- Adhere to the alternate outpatient payment structure to ensure residents receive the adequate level of care
- Perform other related duties as required
Please submit resume.
Career ConceptsWhy Work Here?
Great opportunity to work for a local, and respected company in the industry.
Staffing Company that partners with local companies to provide Temp to Hire, Contract and Direct hire employees. Voted #1 People Choice staffing agency in NW PA for last 15 years.
5500 Steubenville PikeBeaver Falls, PA