Cook/ Dietary Aide High School Diploma or GED 1-year cooking experience preferred
Position Specific Responsibilities:
- Menu/Meal planning in collaboration with nursing staff to ensure nutritional guidelines and health needs of residents are met. This includes knowledge of allergies and accommodations for all special dietary restrictions.
- Prepare all meals in accordance with the LTSR Resident Daily Schedule.
- Prepare grocery shopping lists through routine inventory.
- Utilize community and LTSR provided venders to purchase food items in a cost efficient and effective manner.
- Conduct food preparation for unscheduled workdays.
- Keep condiments stocked
- Pack, dispose of, and store food properly according to policy and regulatory guidelines.
- Knowledge of measuring, weighing, following/modifying recipes and operating kitchen equipment.
- Knowledge experience in quantity food production and preparation.
- Record necessary information as per regulation such as refrigerator temperatures etc.
- Clean and sanitize kitchen equipment according to standards set by Department of Health.
- Handle chemical compounds such as disinfectants, cleaners, soaps
- Able to interact with residents with mental illness.
- Communicate verbally and in writing to give and receive information.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to change as needed.
- Other duties as requested and assigned.
Please submit resume.
Why Work Here?Staffing Company that partners with local companies to provide Temp to Hire, Contract and Direct hire employees. Voted #1 People Choice staffing agency in NW PA for last 15 years.
Great opportunity to work for a local, and respected company in the industry.
Beaver Falls, PA