FREE FLIGHT - BACHELOR DEGREE HOLDER NEEDED!!! - APPLY NOW!!!
Salary: $2,100.00 to $3,700.00 /month
Looking for a new market to practice your selling skills? In an ever changing environment, working with clients of different demographics, the position of ESL teacher will push your skills and develop you into a keen negotiator. Whether it is selling the school to prospective parents, or negotiating with students to do their homework, one thing is for sure: You will never be bored!
The best part is you don’t need teaching experience to become an English Teacher in China. We are looking for candidates that are full of enthusiasm and with a willingness to learn, who are open-minded and able to embrace a new culture and have the determination and perseverance needed in any sales position.
Now hiring for over 60 cities across, China!
Are you ambitious and want to make a difference? Start your life-changing Asian adventure. Living in one of China's largest and liveliest cities, you will be inspiring young people to learn English and to discover their own cultural odyssey, through your knowledge and experiences of life overseas. Competitive pay, private furnished accommodation, healthcare, bonuses, flights, plus other benefits.
The key to making this a reality, though, is finding teaching jobs abroad that offer the right benefit packages. Career China is designed just for you where you will enjoy the experience of a lifetime!
Career China, a premier global recruitment firm and a business unit of TAL Education Group (NYSE, TAL), makes it easy and simple for international professionals to find a secure and best possible match job with a reputable company in China.
- Teach adults and children at one of our 300+ schools
- Competitive local salary (dependent on experience)
- Receive a full-time salary and a great employment package
- Gain exposure to career paths within the company that could lead to opportunities in teacher management, training, academic course development and more
- Teach abroad for as long as you’d like – teaching contracts start at one year with the option to renew
- Join a supportive teaching community of over 2,000 teachers across China
- Performance bonus after 6 months (for teachers who work at our Kids & Teens schools)
- Salary advance available (upon arrival in China)
- 5 paid annual leave days plus 11 national holidays
- Health insurance
- Sponsored accreditations: TEFL/TESOL
- Free Mandarin Chinese lessons (knowledge of Chinese language is not required for position)
- Teacher advantages discount program
- Job rotation program
Full support from application to arrival:
- Experienced recruiter guiding you through the process
- Sponsored legal Z work visa for Bachelor degree holder
- Comprehensive onboarding to assist your acclimation
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Free hotel accommodation during your first two weeks in China