Company: The Johnson Group, Inc.
Office Location: Elk Grove, CA
The Recruiter will be responsible for the recruitment of active and passive candidates for our clients' open requisitions in the A/E/C industry. We service top architecture, engineering, construction and environmental consulting firms across the country. Our unique approach to recruitment and staffing permanent positions has provided incredible value for our clients and is revolutionizing the recruitment industry. We are looking for an entry-level recruiter (1-3 years experience of recruiting) who will demonstrate incredible work ethic, professionalism, and integrity. These are core to The Johnson Group values. Candidates with a BA/BS degree are preferred for this role.
We are looking to hire immediately, so if we find you are a good fit for this role we will promptly reach out for an initial phone screening.
Responsibilities of the Corporate Recruiter:
- Conduct interviews with passive candidates
- Oversee full-cycle recruitment process (including sourcing, screening, assessing, and assisting with the final offer and negotiation process).
- Perform customer service related activities
- Develop effective recruitment strategies based on business and candidate’s location needs.
- Understand client needs, provide quality candidates, and proactively market ideal candidates
- Manage the scheduling of interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Develop a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Manage clients and conduct recruiting progress weekly.
- Conduct on-boarding of new clients
- 1-3 years of recruiting experience
- Experience or capability in interviewing passive candidates
- Customer service or sales focused experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Bachelors Degree
Why The Johnson Group?
The Johnson Group, Sacramento's fastest growing recruiting company. The Johnson Group, was founded in 2006, and is a national Corporate Recruiting Firm servicing that nation’s top clients. The Johnson Group was recognized by the Sacramento Business Journal as the 7th Fastest Growing Company, and recently featured in Comstock Magazine. Our Founder debuted on ABC’s hit show “Shark Tank.”
Why will you love working at The Johnson Group?
People. Simply put we have an amazing team of great people at The Johnson Group. We actively develop, promote, and encourage one another to be our best. We are experiencing exponential growth which provides opportunity for expeditious advancement. At The Johnson Group we have a supportive working environment that allows you to manage your production with the help of your recruitment team.
Compensation and Perks?
The Johnson Group offers a base annual salary of $40,000 - $50,000.
The Johnson Group also provides Performance-Based incentives including:
- Activity Bonuses
- Quarterly Bonuses
- All expense paid trips
When you include all of the performance based bonuses (excluding trips) top performing Recruiters can make $70,000 - $100,000+ per year.