Registered Nurse (RN)
Careage Renton, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Mission Healthcare at Renton is currently recruiting Registered Nurses!
Are you a Registered Nurse committed to quality, safety, and excellence? Do you strive to make a positive difference in the lives of those you serve by educating patients and their families on prevention and healthy habits?
At Mission Healthcare, we specialize in exceptional short-term, rehabilitative care, following surgery or a hospital stay. We are a interdisciplinary rehabilitation team built from the very best among physicians, therapists, nurses, social workers, dietitians, wound care specialists, and more.
Careage is patient-oriented and dedicated to our staff. Our excellent standards of care would be unattainable without the wonderful people we have working within our organization. We take care of our employees, providing comprehensive benefits, opportunities for growth and career advancement, as well as educational training.
Be a part of something special! Apply now!
- Administer medications per physicians’ orders to patients in a safe, accurate and timely manner.
- Monitor patients and report vital signs and status via the healthcare chart. Report and adverse effects and reactions to appropriate party.
- Notify physician, as necessary, of changes in patients’ conditions, weight, medication errors, medication not available, abnormal laboratory/X-ray results and any other unusual observations.
- Record all physician orders and communications and report to appropriate person(s) per facility policy.
- Complete all documentation related to the patient’s care plan and health status.
- Complete and document comprehensive assessments of patient needs and health status per facility policies.
- Follow comprehensive care plans related to all health conditions based on each patient’s needs and his/her comprehensive assessment as assigned.
In response to COVID-19 safety precautions:
Mission Healthcare at Renton has been ahead of all published rules and regulations being put into place by the CDC and Department of Health, in our industry. We made the following changes to our day-to-day operations, to ensure the safety of Patients and Staff:
- We are screening all Employees upon entry with questions as well as temperature readings.
- We are not accepting any new patients who have been COVID-19 positive.
- Clinicians complete a wellness screening prior to all home visits, ensuring that each individual in the home is clear of all symptoms.
- Before new regulations were put into place, we published a No Visitor Policy.
- All building entries are now controlled. No one may enter without being reviewed and screened.
- We have and are continuing to proactively secure PPE equipment, with the help of our Careage COVID-19 Team.
- We enacted a protocol ensuring that all staff are wearing masks, to ensure their safety as well as the safety of the residents.
We will continue to take the recommendations put forth by the Department of Health and DSHS and strive to exceed their expectations, every step of the way.
#careagestrong #ZR #readytowork #readytohire
- Minimum ADN, BSN preferred
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) License, in good standing, in the State of Washington.
- (1) year minimum providing nursing services on the floor
- Experience in post-acute care preferred
- Proven track record in supervising staff on a care team
- Training and experience required