Careage Home Health of King County is looking for FULL-TIME Licensed Practical Nurses to join our team!
*Seeking LPNs that can travel to East and South King County areas
TOP REASONS TO WORK FOR CAREAGE HOME HEALTH:
- Competitive Salary
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Free Continuing Education & Training
- Free Dementia and Mental Health Training Certifications
- Career Growth and Advancement Potential
- PTO/Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay
- Meal Discounts
- Prepare and administer medications per policy.
- Order and check in medication when delivered by the pharmacy.
- As appropriate, prepare residents’medications to accompany them on short-term absences from the community as allowed by state.
- Document In residents’ Progress Notes any change in status. Review Progress Notes regularly.
- Complete resident treatments as ordered and scheduled.
- Assist with personal care and physical support. This may include assistance after a fall, assistance in transferring, assistance with bathing, dressing, oral hygiene, toileting, ambulation, grooming, etc.
- Graduate of a state approved Licensed Practical Nursing program.
- Licensed as an LPN in Washington State.
- Dementia & Mental Health training, preferred.
- Must be able to travel within King County, WA.
Our residents are primarily military veterans and sposes that are enjoying a happy retirement. Our community offers Independent living, Assisted living and Memory Care services.
Careage Home Health is a leading healthcare professional network in Washington and California specializing in senior care.
Careage is exclusively engaged in senior housing and healthcare projects. As a result, the company has developed expertise in understanding the regulatory requirements, resident needs and the needs of owner-operators. In addition to construction and development,Careage manages and operates all segments of the senior housing spectrum including skilled nursing, Alzheimer's care, assisted living and independent retirement living.
It is the policy of Careage and its members to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, age, genetic information, creed, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or any other bases protected under applicable local, state, or federal law.