LPN - Home Health
Careage Bellevue, WA
- Expired: March 23, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
FLEXIBLE HOURS ! MAKE YOUR OWN SCHEDULE! GREAT BENEFITS!
Careage Home Health is looking for a Home Health Licensed Practical Nurse to care for our patients of KING COUNTY! We are seeking nurses who are able to travel to the following areas:
- Mercer Island
Careage Home Health is a local, family-owned, company established in 2007 in King County, recently expanding into Pierce and Thurston Counties. We collaborate with the excellent healthcare systems in our community, to ensure the highest quality care. Our patient-first philosophy reflects the values that are inherent in our mission, which is focused on the human being – the whole person, which includes the physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs of our patients. We provide kindness and leadership for all phases of life.
#zr #readytohire #CHHK
CAREAGE HOME HEALTH OFFERS:
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Career Growth and Advancement Potential
- Free Dementia and Mental Health Training Certifications
- Free Continuing Education
- PTO/Sick Leave
- Current Licensed Practical Nursing license in WA state
- (2) years' nursing experience, preferred
- Home Health experience, preferred
- Ability to travel within South King County, required
- Valid driver’s license and insured, reliable vehicle
HealthcareView all jobs at Careage