Mission Healthcare at Renton - a Careage Community - is looking for Housekeepers!
At Mission Healthcare, we specialize in exceptional short-term, rehabilitative care, following surgery or a hospital stay. We are a interdisciplinary rehabilitation team built from the very best among physicians, therapists, nurses, social workers, dietitians, wound care specialists, and more.
We are looking for thorough housekeepers with excellent cleanliness standards to attend all areas of our facilities. The goal is to enhance customer experience by keeping our facilities in clean and orderly condition. We need you to implement facility housekeeping procedures in an efficient, cost-effective manner in order to safely meet patient needs
- Clean assigned resident apartments, common areas and offices in accordance with community policy.
- Report any Items in need of repair to the Housekeeping Manager.
- Collect, wash, fold and return resident linen and personal laundry weekly. Ensure that all personal items are labeled.
- Provide additional cleaning/sanitizing of incontinent resident suites as directed.
- Clean carpets by method of extraction and/or shampooing as directed.
In response to COVID-19 safety precautions:
Mission Healthcare has been ahead of all published rules and regulations being put into place by the CDC and Department of Health, in our industry. We made the following changes to our day-to-day operations, to ensure the safety of Patients and Staff:
- We are screening all Employees upon entry with questions as well as temperature readings.
- We are not accepting any new patients who have been COVID-19 positive.
- Clinicians complete a wellness screening prior to all home visits, ensuring that each individual in the home is clear of all symptoms.
- Before new regulations were put into place, we published a No Visitor Policy.
- All building entries are now controlled. No one may enter without being reviewed and screened.
- We have and are continuing to proactively secure PPE equipment, with the help of our Careage COVID-19 Team.
- We enacted a protocol ensuring that all staff are wearing masks, to ensure their safety as well as the safety of the residents.
We will continue to take the recommendations put forth by the Department of Health and DSHS and strive to exceed their expectations, every step of the way.
#careagestrong #ZR #readytowork #readytohire
- Highschool Education or Equivalent
- Six (6) months minimum experience in Housekeeping preferred
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Proven working experience in relevant field
- Ability to work independently and remain motivated