Mission Healthcare at Bellevue - a Careage Community - is looking for Housekeepers!
Avoid the traffic! 6:30 am - 3 pm Shifts!
At Mission Healthcare, we specialize in exceptional short-term, rehabilitative care, following surgery or a hospital stay. We are a interdisciplinary rehabilitation team built from the very best among physicians, therapists, nurses, social workers, dietitians, wound care specialists, and more.
We are looking for thorough housekeepers with excellent cleanliness standards to attend all areas of our facilities. The goal is to enhance customer experience by keeping our facilities in clean and orderly condition. We need you to implement facility housekeeping procedures in an efficient, cost-effective manner in order to safely meet patient needs
- Clean assigned resident apartments, common areas and offices in accordance with community policy.
- Report any Items in need of repair to the Housekeeping Manager.
- Collect, wash, fold and return resident linen and personal laundry weekly. Ensure that all personal items are labeled.
- Provide additional cleaning/sanitizing of incontinent resident suites as directed.
- Clean carpets by method of extraction and/or shampooing as directed.
#careagestrong #ZR #readytowork #readytohire
In response to COVID-19 safety precautions, Mission Healthcare at Bellevue has been ahead of all published rules and regulations being put into place by the CDC and Department of Health, in our industry. We made the following changes to our day-to-day operations, to ensure the safety of Residents and Staff:
- We are screening all Employees upon entry with questions as well as temperature readings.
- Before new regulations were put into place, we published a No Visitor Policy.
- When visitors were still allowed, they were screened upon entry.
- To be ahead of the curve, we cancelled all entertainers, before it was required by the state.
- We ceased all transportation to and from the building.
- Our entries are now controlled. No one may enter without being reviewed and screened.
- We stopped all activities where a 6-foot social distance could not be met
- We shut down our communal dining services
- Stopped large gatherings of over 10 people at a time
- We have and are continuing to proactively secure PPE equipment, with the help of our Careage COVID-19 Team
- We enacted a protocol ensuring that all staff are wearing masks, to ensure their safety as well as the safety of the residents.
We will continue to take the recommendations put forth by the Department of Health and DSHS and strive to exceed their expectations, every step of the way.
- Highschool Education or Equivalent
- Six (6) months minimum experience in Housekeeping preferred
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Proven working experience in relevant field
- Ability to work independently and remain motivated
Careage is exclusively engaged in senior housing and healthcare projects. As a result, the company has developed expertise in understanding the regulatory requirements, resident needs and the needs of owner-operators. In addition to construction and development,Careage manages and operates all segments of the senior housing spectrum including skilled nursing, Alzheimer's care, assisted living and independent retirement living.
It is the policy of Careage and its members to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, age, genetic information, creed, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or any other bases protected under applicable local, state, or federal law.