Home Health Social Worker
Careage Lakewood, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Careage Home Health is looking for a Part-Time/Per Diem Licensed Clinical Social Worker to join our agency of Pierce & Thurston Counties!
#careagestrong #ZR #readytowork #readytohire #CHHPT
This position is part-time/per diem with a maximum of 20 hours per week.
Are you a LICSW looking to pick up some extra hours on the side? Careage Home Health has provided outstanding home health care to our clients over the past 10 years. We have recently expanded our home services into Pierce and Thurston Counties, and we are looking for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker to help us continue providing quality care to our patients.
- Mileage reimbursement
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Remote Work Options
- Career Growth and Advancement Potential
- Free Dementia and Mental Health Training Certifications
- Develop a written plan of care for each patient to identify problems/needs and set goals for each problem identified.
- Work with patients and their family to achieve optimal care during their recovery period.
- Communicate with patients and families to help them develop skills to cope with the impact of illness.
- Provide and assist patients and their families in seeking community resources as appropriate.
- Implement social work treatment plans and documentation consistent with insurance guidelines.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the patient care team to ensure successful care management.
- Must possess current WA State Independent Clinical Social Worker license.
- Master’s Degree from an approved school of Social Work.
- Minimum one (1) year supervised social work experience in a health care setting working directly with individuals.
- Home Health experience, preferred.
- Ability to travel within Pierce and Thurston County.
- Certified in Basic Life Support & CPR.
- Valid driver’s license and insured, reliable vehicle.
Careage Home Health is a home health agency providing care to patients in their places of residence throughout Pierce and Thurston counties. Based out of Gig Harbor, WA, Careage is locally-owned and specializes in skilled nursing, home health, memory care, assisted living and independent retirement living. Careage owns and operates 5 communities and 2 Home Health agencies in Washington State and Southern California.
Careage is exclusively engaged in senior housing and healthcare projects. As a result, the company has developed expertise in understanding the regulatory requirements, resident needs and the needs of owner-operators. In addition to construction and development,Careage manages and operates all segments of the senior housing spectrum including skilled nursing, Alzheimer's care, assisted living and independent retirement living.
It is the policy of Careage and its members to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, age, genetic information, creed, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or any other bases protected under applicable local, state, or federal law.
GovernmentView all jobs at Careage