Careage Home Health is looking for a PART-TIME Certified Nursing Assistant to care for our patients of Thurston County!
20 Hours Per Week
*This position requires travel in Thurston County. Including but not limited to the areas of Lacey, Littlerock, Maytown, Olympia, Tumwater, and Yelm.
#careagestrong #ZR #readytowork #readytohire
TOP REASONS to work for CAREAGE HOME HEALTH:
- $16 to $17 per hour
- Mileage reimbursement
- Career Growth and Advancement Potential
- Free Dementia and Mental Health Training Certifications
- Free CPR & First Aid Training
- Free Continuing Education
- Assist patients with bathing, oral care, dressing/undressing, toileting, perineal care, grooming, eating and taking/recording vital signs in accordance with Agency policies.
- Performs personal care, bath and hands-on care as assigned.
- Completes appropriate visit records in a timely manner as per Agency policy.
- Reports changes in the patient’s condition and needs to the RN.
- Performs household services essential to health care in the home as assigned.
- Per the accepted care plan, ambulates and exercises the patient as assigned.
- Performs simple procedures as an extension of the therapy or nursing services, e.g., range of motion (ROM) exercises as assigned.
- Assist in emergency situations. Call 911 and request supervisor/med tech assistance. Complete Incident Report and give completed documentation to Nursing Supervisor and/or Administrator
- Attends in-service and continuing education programs as scheduled and necessary.
- Attends patient care conferences as scheduled.
- Responsible for maintaining records for their own continuing education units.
- Must have current certification in the State of Washington as a Nursing Assistant-Certified.
- Certified in First Aid/CPR.
- Proficient computer skills to manage the electronic health record (EHR).
- Ability to manage information electronically and transfer records appropriately.
- Ability to work in an electronic environment.
- Ability to travel around Thurston County.
- Valid driver’s license and insured, reliable vehicle.
- Must possess the ability to read, write and speak English.
- Able to lift 50 pounds unassisted.
In response to COVID-19 safety precautions:
Careage Home Health has been ahead of all published rules and regulations being put into place by the CDC and Department of Health, in our industry. We made the following changes to our day-to-day operations, to ensure the safety of Patients and Staff:
- We are screening all Employees upon entry with questions as well as temperature readings.
- Before new regulations were put into place, we published a No Visitor Policy.
- When visitors were still allowed, they were screened upon entry.
- To be ahead of the curve, we cancelled all entertainers, before it was required by the state.
- We ceased all transportation to and from the building.
- Our entries are now controlled. No one may enter without being reviewed and screened.
- We stopped all activities where a 6-foot social distance could not be met
- We shut down our communal dining services
- Stopped large gatherings of over 10 people at a time
- We have and are continuing to proactively secure PPE equipment, with the help of our Careage COVID-19 Team
- We enacted a protocol ensuring that all staff are wearing masks, to ensure their safety as well as the safety of the residents.
We will continue to take the recommendations put forth by the Department of Health and DSHS and strive to exceed their expectations, every step of the way.