Patriots Landing is looking for Certified Nursing Assistants to help our residents live their lives, their way!
Part Time 2 - 10 PM
Part-Time WEEKENDS 6 AM - 2 PM
On Call All Shifts - Morning, Evening, Overnight
Top reasons to work for Patriots Landing:
- $1500 Sign on Bonus for Full-time Employees
- WA State NA Certification Reimbursement
- Career Growth and Advancement Potential
- Free Dementia and Mental Health Training Certifications
- Free CPR & First Aid Training
- Free Continuing Education - CEU's
- Discounted Shift Meals
- PTO/Sick Leave
Our special community is nestled into the heart of DuPont, bordering JBLM. Our residents are primarily military veterans and spouses that are enjoying a happy retirement among friends they previously served with, or that they have gained by joining our community. As a Nursing Assistant, you wouldn't just hold down a job, you would make a difference in the daily lives of veterans and their families.
They've served us, help us serve them!
- Conduct residents rounds as assigned.
- Assist residents with bathing, oral care, dressing/undressing, toileting, perineal care, grooming, eating and taking/recording vital signs in accordance with facility policies
- Assist with daily house keeping duties – making beds, taking out trash, removing trays and dirty dishes, etc.
- Assist with reminding and/or assisting residents to the dining room and daily activities
- Assist with activities of daily living as designated in each resident’s care plan.
- All calls for assistance must be responded to promptly. If an assigned caregiver cannot answer the call promptly, they are to request a replacement or immediately advise their supervisor.
What will you need as a Certified Nursing Assistant at Patriots Landing
- Must have current CPR training (we will train)
- Able to lift 50 pounds unassisted
- Must be in good health and physically/mentally capable of performing assigned tasks
- Must possess the ability to read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to work in DuPont, WA
#careagestrong #ZR #readytowork #readytohire
In response to COVID-19 safety precautions, Patriots Landing has been ahead of all published rules and regulations being put into place by the CDC and Department of Health, in our industry. We made the following changes to our day-to-day operations, to ensure the safety of Residents and Staff:
- We are screening all Employees upon entry with questions as well as temperature readings.
- Before new regulations were put into place, we published a No Visitor Policy.
- When visitors were still allowed, they were screened upon entry.
- To be ahead of the curve, we cancelled all entertainers, before it was required by the state.
- We ceased all transportation to and from the building.
- Our entries are now controlled. No one may enter without being reviewed and screened.
- We stopped all activities where a 6-foot social distance could not be met
- We shut down our communal dining services
- Stopped large gatherings of over 10 people at a time
- We have and are continuing to proactively secure PPE equipment, with the help of our Careage COVID-19 Team
- We enacted a protocol ensuring that all staff are wearing masks, to ensure their safety as well as the safety of the residents.
We will continue to take the recommendations put forth by the Department of Health and DSHS and strive to exceed their expectations, every step of the way.
Patriots Landing is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Careage is exclusively engaged in senior housing and healthcare projects. As a result, the company has developed expertise in understanding the regulatory requirements, resident needs and the needs of owner-operators. In addition to construction and development,Careage manages and operates all segments of the senior housing spectrum including skilled nursing, Alzheimer's care, assisted living and independent retirement living.
It is the policy of Careage and its members to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, age, genetic information, creed, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or any other bases protected under applicable local, state, or federal law.