Caregiver - Assisted Living
Careage Banning, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
FULL-TIME & PART-TIME OPENINGS! EVENING & OVERNIGHT SHIFTS AVAILABLE!
Ask us how we can help you grow your career in healthcare!
The Lakes at Banning, a local Assisted Living and Memory Care Retirement Community is looking for dedicated Caregivers to help our residents live their lives, their way! Our special community is nestled into the heart of Banning, CA. The Lakes offers our residents the finest independent and assisted living accommodations in the area, with a complete selection of apartment homes, services, and activities, celebrating and honoring their life experiences.
THE LAKES OFFERS:
- Career Growth & Advancement Potential
- CPR/First Aide Course Reimbursement
- Medical/Dental/Vision/401K for Full-Time Employees
- Paid Sick Leave, Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Free Continuing Education
- Discounted Shift Meals
- Supportive & Team-Oriented Environment
- Assist patients with bathing, oral care, dressing/undressing, toileting, perineal care, grooming, eating and taking/recording vital signs in accordance with facility policies
- Assist with daily housekeeping duties – making beds, taking out trash, removing trays and dirty dishes, etc.
- Assist with reminding and/or assisting residents to the dining room and daily activities
- Assist with activities of daily living as designated in each patient’s care plan.
The Lakes at Banning
- Able to pass a state regulated background check, drug test & health screenings.
- Able to lift 50 pounds unassisted.
- 1-2 years Assisted Living experience, preferred.
- Memory Care experience, preferred.
- Current CPR/First Aide Certification or willingness to obtain
IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19: The Lakes at Banning has been following the guidance and regulations from the CDC and Department of Health. We have enacted multiple safety protocalls to ensure the safety of our staff and patients, and provide all PPE gear to all staff.
Careage is exclusively engaged in senior housing and healthcare projects. As a result, the company has developed expertise in understanding the regulatory requirements, resident needs and the needs of owner-operators. In addition to construction and development,Careage manages and operates all segments of the senior housing spectrum including skilled nursing, Alzheimer's care, assisted living and independent retirement living.
It is the policy of Careage and its members to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, age, genetic information, creed, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or any other bases protected under applicable local, state, or federal law.
Personal CareView all jobs at Careage