CareWell Urgent Carecenters offer neighborhood urgent care. CareWell Urgent Care is the place to go for fast, caring, and affordable medicine for an injury or illness, vacation care, vaccinations and physicals. We treat most common illnesses and injuries.CareWell Urgent Care seeks Full Time and Per Diem Radiologic Technologists to work in our Billerica and Tewksbury, MA offices.. Must be flexible with scheduling/shifts.
Summary:The Radiologic Technologist performs radiologic exams following established procedures for patient care and safety. The Radiologic Technologist performs all the duties related to proper film identification, storage, and reporting functions.
- High school diploma or equivalent plus previous experience in role required
- Current state license required
- Current ARRT or equivalent certification required
- Knowledge of X-Ray procedures and protocols
- Knowledge of anatomy and physiology necessary to perform X-Ray testing including body mechanics and patient movement
- Knowledge of radiology equipment including safety hazards common to radiology
- Ability to identify equipment problems and correcting or notifying team leader
- Ability to apply written instructions and standardized work practices
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with staff, patients, and families