Imagine a healthcare position where you are able to build quality, life-changing relationships with your patients, with a minimum of 25-30 minute appointment time slots, a focus in preventive care, complimentary professional development, and ideal work hours in a clean, modern environment.
CareTeam has a job opening that you dreamed of in school. We are seeking a high-energy, entrepreneurial, self-motivated, nurse practitioner who wants to be at the forefront of changing the way people experience healthcare. Not only will you perform the traditional clinical responsibilities of a nurse practitioner, but you will also play a pivotal role in essentially growing a primary care practice that is sponsored by a large Mount Jackson employer for the benefit of their employees. This position will be located in Toano, VA.
· Providing Primary Care treatment to the employees of a large employer in a modern health center in Toano, VA
· Providing chronic disease management and health coaching
· Monitoring of key patient data and coordination with PCP and specialists
· Collecting Lab/Specimens onsite for employee convenience
· Providing biometric screening and annual physicals
· Providing health education in the health center
· Providing onsite immunizations
· Utilizing EMR for patient communications and charting as well as Electronic Check-in system
· Performing patient engagement initiatives
· Active and unrestricted NP license, in Virginia
· Graduate of Certified NP program, with a focus in primary care
· Minimum 1 year of experience, working independently in an internal medicine or family practice setting
· Passion for healthcare technology integration
· Electronic Medical Records experience
· Strong customer service skills
· Team player and partner with company
· Interest in helping to grow a business
· Resourceful, self-driven, and outgoing personality
· Comfortable practicing with high degree of autonomy
CareTeam provides healthcare and wellness services directly to employers for the benefit of their most valuable resources, their employees. Our providers experience a different way of practicing medicine by working independently at our health center located onsite or at a shared-employer health center.
As a CareTeam provider, you are afforded the time and resources to provide quality care. We focus on individualized coaching and treatment for each patient by emphasizing quality interactions with patients, offering preventive care services, and health improvement opportunities whenever possible.
If you want to practice medicine the way it was intended, apply today!
Contact Kim Campbell, Manager of Human Resources and Administration