Seeking Nurse Practitioners for Groundbreaking, Concierge-level Health Center Onsite at ACAC in the Charlottesville, VA area.
CareTeam has a job opening for a nurse practitioner who will be the dedicated health care provider exclusively for the members of ACAC Health Fitness and Wellness.
Imagine a healthcare position where you are able to build quality, life-changing relationships with your patients, with a minimum of 25-30 minute appointment time slots, a focus in preventive care, and ideal work hours in an environment that promotes ultimate health and wellness.
CareTeam has a job opening that you dreamed of in school. We are seeking a high-energy, entrepreneurial, and self-motivated nurse practitioner who wants to be at the forefront of changing the way people experience healthcare. ACAC members will be the first to discover what happens when you merge advanced medicine with best-in-class health and fitness, and you do not want to miss the opportunity to be a part of this!
· Providing Urgent/Primary Care treatment exclusively to the members of ACAC Fitness and Wellness Center in concierge-level health centers onsite at their Charlottesville clubs
· Providing limited chronic disease management and health coaching
· Monitoring of key patient data and coordination with PCP and specialists
· Collecting Lab/Specimens onsite for employee convenience
· Providing biometric screening and annual physicals
· Providing health education in the health center
· Providing onsite immunizations
· Providing tele-medicine services
· Utilizing EMR for patient communications and charting as well as Electronic Check-in system
· Performing patient engagement initiatives
· Active and unrestricted NP license, in Virginia
· Graduate of Certified NP program, with a focus in primary care
· Minimum 1 year of experience, working independently in an internal medicine or family practice setting
· Passion for healthcare technology integration
· Electronic Medical Records experience
· Strong customer service skills
· Team player
· Resourceful, self-driven, and outgoing personality
· Comfortable practicing with high degree of autonomy
CareTeam is managing the new onsite ACAC health centers. As a CareTeam provider, you are afforded the time and resources to provide quality care. We focus on individualized coaching and treatment for each patient by emphasizing quality interactions with patients, offering preventive care services, and health improvement opportunities whenever possible.
If you want to practice medicine the way it was intended, apply today using this link https://careteamhealth.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=4