Digital Marketing Lead (Remote)
The Digital Marketing Lead will work in partnership with the marketing team and across the organization to define and help drive all digital marketing efforts. The successful candidate will have the ability to act as a digital ambassador and change agent, with an entrepreneurial mind-set. In partnership with all marketing and content colleagues, help build marketing strategies and execute digital aspects of the plans by using agencies, freelancers, or hands on execution.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as the point person for the Hubspot email marketing tool and its connection to the website. Ensure the tool is optimized and that constituents are getting the most appropriate content from the organization.
- Oversee the continuous efforts to improve our constituent data, including cleaning, completing records, and segmenting.
- Manage digital agencies, freelancers, digital tools, and/or other digital partners on behalf of the broader marketing team and for organizational projects and initiatives.
- Lead and execute full-scale digital marketing projects from concept, execution, measurement, and optimization.
- In partnership with an agency, the content team, and marketing colleagues, develop or enhance SEO strategies to drive digital and business KPIs. Guide content optimization through regular A/B testing.
- Measure and improve the performance of all digital campaigns, monitor Google Analytics, and recommend website optimizations
- Define and execute paid search and paid social marketing, display, and retargeting programs, with internal colleagues, freelancers, or agencies. Help acquire new constituents and expand the reach of the organization through campaigns.
- Ensure all digital channels are continually optimized and up to date.
- Manage budgets and relationships with agency partners and vendors
- Optimize, measure and report on digital marketing programs, generate learnings, insights and innovation
- Communicate digital marketing strategies and plans to gain approval, buy-in and support
- Ensure all digital marketing programs deliver exceptional customer experiences
- Stay up-to-date with industry advancements and new digital marketing technologies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and digital marketing trends.
- Lead digital reporting on all marketing and content efforts. Ensure tracking is in place and lead the analytical capabilities to report out monthly to the full team and periodically to the entire organization.
- Develop and maintain digital dashboards to measure results and report on metrics of success
- Identify new opportunities & deliver innovation within digital marketing
- Work closely with IT on plans and security for all digital tools.
- Assist organization with exploring CRM possibilities and with standing up and integrating a CRM, as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- 7 years of relevant experience across digital marketing channels and technologies.
- Fluency in digital marketing topics related to mobile, tools, data, connectivity, and systems.
- Paid search and social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) campaign management.
- SEO experience using tools, such as Google tools, SEO MOZ, Raven, Brightedge or similar.
- Advanced analytics experience (Google Analytics, Adobe, WebTrends, DART) and reporting (Tableau a plus).
- Experience with marketing automation systems, customer segmentation and personalization strategies (Marketo, SalesForce Marketing Cloud, Eloqua or similar).
- CRM experience (SalesForce preferred).
- E-commerce experience preferred.
- Advanced MS Excel, PPT, Project (VISIO a plus)
- Knowledge of programs like Flash, Photoshop, Dreamweaver a plus
- Master’s degree in relevant field.
- Experience working on a marketing or communications team.
- Experience working in mission-driven nonprofits.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite – primarily Acrobat, InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
CareQuest Institute for Oral Health IncCharlestown, MA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.