Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN - Pediatric Shift Care - Collegeville
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a nurse who is interested in joining a company that puts patients and clinicians first? Are you tired of a rigid schedule?
This is a great opportunity to join a leading home health company that has multiple openings. Work with a team of nurses that care for one another.
Multiple shift available - 1st shift / 2nd shift / 3rd shift , Weekdays, Weekends.
Do you have experience working with pediatric patients in any of the following settings:
- Diabetes care
- Feeding assistance
- Incontinence care
- Medication Administration
- Non-ambulatory and Total care
- Respiratory Assessment
- Safety monitoring and Supervision
- Smart Vest
- Straight Catheter
- Tracheostomy (Trach)
- Tube feedings
- VNS applications
The Licensed Practical Nurse ( LPN ) is responsible for providing direct patient care under the supervision of a registered nurse. Responsibilities include following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive patient care outcomes.
Responsibilities and Duties
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (LPN)
1.Licensed Practical Nurse ( LPN ) provides direct patient care as defined in State Nurse Practice Act.
2.LPN implements plan of care initiated by the clinician.
3. Provides accurate and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care.
4. Licensed Practical Nurse ( LPN ) assesses and provides patient and family/caregiver education and information pertinent to diagnosis and plan of care.
5. LPN participates in coordination of home health services, appropriately reporting the identified needs for other disciplines (HHA, OT, PT, MSW, ST, and Dietician) to the clinician and/or Clinical Supervisor.
6. LPN uses equipment and supplies effectively and efficiently.
7. Licensed Practical Nurse ( LPN ) participates in personal and professional growth and development.
8. Performs other duties as assigned by the Registered nurse.
Qualifications and Skills
1. Currently licensed LPN in the State
2. Community/home health or medical/surgical experience is preferred.
3. Currently licensed as a licensed practical nurse or licensed vocational nurse in the State
4. Complies with accepted professional standards and practice.
5. Demonstrates good verbal and written communication, and organization skills
CarePine Home Health
HealthcareView all jobs at CarePine Home Health
Get fresh Licensed LPN jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.