- Posted: 28 days ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
This position is incentive eligible.
$2,500 Sign On Bonus Offered!
Shift: Full-Time, Monday - Friday
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Radiologic Technologist opening with CareNow today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
CareNow, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
We are seeking a Radiologic Technologist for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!
Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Radiologic Technologist, you will:
- Perform timely and quality radiology procedures for subsequent evaluation and treatment by attending physician
- Perform quality control checks/audits on radiologic equipment.
- Perform drug screens, urinalysis and other in-house lab tests including processing specimens for reference laboratories.
- Maintain records and logs on activities including in-house lab work, drug screens, and x-rays sent out to other labs.
- Ensure occupational client’s preference card is followed and occupational procedures are adhered to.
- Assist with general patient care when needed.
You Should Have:
- 1+ year of clinical experience in a patient care setting is beneficial
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Graduated from an accredited school of Radiological Sciences
- Current ARRT license is required
- General Medical Radiology Technician (GMRT) license if required by the state
- The ability to obtain a BLS Certification is required within 30 days of start
- Must obtain a Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certification and Federal Drug Screening Certification within 3 months of employment or promotion
The CareNow Urgent Care Clinic hours of operations are Monday through Friday from 8am – 8pm, Saturday 8am – 7pm, and Sunday 8am – 5pm. You must have the flexibility to work during those hours.
CareNow delivers quality, convenient, patient-centered urgent care with unparalleled service. We are in more than 100 urgent care clinics around the United States. We are committed to staffing our clinics with the most qualified and experienced providers. Our providers are dedicated to improving lives and leading the charge in urgent care medicine. Our physician-guided focus is centered on providing extensive resources. And we provide support to our growing CareNow® physician team. Our doctors and medical staff are trained in family practice, emergency medicine or internal medicine. We offer a wide range of primary and urgent care services for the entire family. CareNow is an affiliate of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Across HCA Healthcare’s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare. Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Radiologic Technologist opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
HealthcareView all jobs at CareNow
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?