Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Chappaqua, NY
The Marketing department is seeking an outcomes-oriented Digital Marketing Specialist to join our expanding team. This individual should be accustomed to running large-scale projects/campaigns, translating strategy into concrete plans and executing those plans to reach our patients and achieve growth goals. He/she will be highly creative with experienced in content development and developing digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
The Specialist will play a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving action. He/she will be responsible for the operations of all of CareMount’s web/social/digital platforms. The Digital Marketing Specialist will work closely with the Digital Marketing Supervisor on projects relating to customer relationship management (CRM) using the Salesforce platform, including email management of internal/external communications. The Specialist will learn and report on information about our patients’ behaviors and preferences, and subsequently execute strategies based on those findings.
Digital Media Specialist duties and responsibilities (including but not limited to the following):
- Coordinate and manage all digital content such as website, blogs, videos, social media, patient and employee communications, etc.
- Community manager for all social media channels and reputation management; increase engagement
- Manage all emergency alert postings to web/social
- Continue to strengthen web presence
- Work to improve brand presence digitally
- Liaise with various internal departments to understand their needs and how best to promote them externally
- Work with contracted agencies
- Recommend strategies and methods for improvement
- Develop and monitor ROI and KPIs; identify new KPIs to grow revenue; create reports on campaign performance and strategies for improvement
- Stay up-to-date with digital media technologies and latest trends and understand where the market is headed and how we need to stay ahead
Qualifications and Education:
- Three plus years of experience in content management, digital marketing, analytics, preferably with a healthcare industry focus
- Creative thinker and ability to design initiatives in order to stay ahead of the curve in the digital space
- Four year Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, advertising, communications
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of content management, campaign measurement, SEO/SEM, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, WordPress, web design/HTML, Social Media platforms, Hootsuite, Salesforce, Project Management tools
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strong verbal, written and organizational skills
CareMount Medical, P.C. is the largest independent multispecialty medical group in New York State, providing comprehensive medical care of the highest quality to over 640,000 patients in more than 45 locations throughout Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Columbia, and Ulster counties and New York City. Founded in 1946 as Mount Kisco Medical Group, CareMount has grown to over 600 physicians and advanced practice professionals representing more than 40 different medical specialties. CareMount is affiliated with world-class organizations including Massachusetts General Hospital, Mount Sinai Health System, and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. CareMount offers on-site laboratory and radiology services, endoscopy and infusion suites, and operates eight urgent-care centers. Our physicians are frequently recognized as best doctors in respected publications and have been featured in lists including New York Magazine’s “Best Doctors,” Westchester and Hudson Valley Magazine’s “Top Doctors” as well as in Castle Connolly Medical’s “Top Doctors.” For additional information about CareMount Medical and its specialties, please visit: www.caremountmedical.com.
The group has always maintained a firm commitment to each of our patients...to provide high quality medical and surgical care in a warm, friendly setting, and in a caring manner. Each and every member of our professional and support staff is dedicated to this ideal - physicians, nurses, technicians and support personnel
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. CareMount is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability