Senior Accountant - Automotive Financial Group
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hiring Immediately, Senior Accountant
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Education grants for qualified candidates
- Family friendly atmosphere and schedule.
- Paid Time Off
- Health, vision and dental benefits package
- 401k Retirement Investment Plan
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent work experience
- CPA or CPA eligible preferred
- Five or more years of accounting experience
- 2 or more years of supervisory experience
- Insurance accounting/reporting experience required
- Excellent computer skills, including advanced Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to produce timely deliverables and manage multiple and shifting priorities in a dynamic environment
- Able to work independently and solve problems related to data discrepancies
- Demonstrate strategic thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Strong follow-up with attention to detail and accuracy
- Possess good verbal and written communication
· Manages the accounting staff who are responsible for financial reporting, billing, collections, payroll, and budget preparation.
· Interviews and hires accounting staff and conducts performance evaluations.
· Coordinates training programs for new staff and identifies training needs for current staff.
- Assist in the preparation of timely and accurate GAAP-compliant financial statements.
- Manage the accounts payable and accounts receivable process, including commissions.
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of financial accounting reports in a variety of areas.
- Support timely and accurate review and sign-off of journal entries and reconciliations.
- Complete and monitor daily cash reports and discuss exceptions in a timely manner.
- Verify cash/cc/bank reconciliations are taking place and assist with completion if needed.
- Assist the Controller with the month-end accounting close.
- Assist in the analysis of the financial statement data at the end of each period to identify and explain unexpected fluctuations.
- Review inter-company transactions and manage reconciliations between separate companies.
- Support financial audits and assist with conducting other audits.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. The content of this ad is the sole responsibility of Automotive Financial Group. ©RecruitmentHQ 2022
CareGard Warranty Services
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at CareGard Warranty Services