Project Manager - Home Improvement
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Would you like to work for a company that values its team members? Where you love coming to work every day? Are you looking for a career, not just a job that also provides upward mobility and great benefits. if so, we might be the right fit for you.
Carefree Home Pros is seeking an energetic and highly motivated project coordinator who has both in the field and managment experience to help oversee our installation crews.
- Handling on-site installation inspections assuring timely completion and quality work
- Providing technical support to installation staff
- Perform measure audits, properly stage all assigned jobs.
- Placing orders, facilitate product procurement and confirm delivery
- Managing and auditing all direct labor and material expenses.
- Staffing, training, and managing subcontractors and employee installers to ensure productivity goals are achieved while maintaining exceptional customer satisfaction and quality installations
- Submitting payroll and subcontractor billing to accounting to meet weekly schedules
- Resolving all customer disputes on both work-in-progress and completed jobs.
- Managing the scheduling process for new installs to ensure quality staffing for all trades during installation process.
- Overseeing/Assuring installer minimum acceptable goals are met daily/weekly
You will receive:
- Support from day one. Full training and evaluations
- Detailed Project Management & proven system processes
- A strong, talented group of established installers
- Company vehicle or genorous vehicle allowance
- Medical Dental Vision plans
- 401k With company match
- PAID TIME OFF
- Company outings and annual holiday party
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Salary: $1000.00 weekly
- Minimum of five years in the home improvement field with proven managment experience
- Strong work ethic, driven by the success of your team first
- Ability to pass criminal background check
- Valid drivers licence with clean driving history (to drive company vehicle)
- Consistently reliable, eager to learn, teach and grow
- Highly effective interpersonal communication and time managment skills
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Basic computer literacy skills
A little about us… We are Connecticut’s exclusive Jacuzzi one day bath remodeling company serving all of Connecticut. We are a talented, close-knit team that is authentic, supportive, accountable, results-driven, and who’s team members are at the center of our success. You will be working with individuals who have a passion for exceeding customer expectations and representing a company that is widely recognized in the industry for its highest standards of craftsmanship and an undisputed reputation for providing our customers with world-class service.
We are a family owned and operated Bathroom remodeling Company. We have been in business for over 19 years and are experiencing continuous growth. We are seeking team members to help grow one of Connecticut’s premier remodeling companies
Our team has been ranked in the top 250 remodelers in the entire united states by Qualified Remodeler Magazine. Our #1 goal is to Build a Winning Team and we appreciate our customers as we strive to be their contractor for life from start to finish.
• Five years home improvement experience - With proven management experience
• We are located in Berlin CT and cover all of Connecticut
Contact us today and change your life!!
CareFree Home Pros
384 Deming RoadBerlin, CT
Get fresh Work From Home Home Improvement Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.