Senior Workday Financials Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Care.com is a consumer tech company with a heart. We're on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We're moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents, so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
We are seeking a Senior Workday Admin (Financials) to further transform our Workday ecosystem into best-in- class. This person will possess a broad understanding of cross functional touchpoints and their impacts within the Workday system to effectively develop and deliver solutions to complex problems/projects across multiple modules. They will guarantee timely releases of deliverables, including but not limited to administration, feature enhancements, reports, dashboards, security, and integrations with the Care.com infrastructure and third-party vendors.
- Hands on implementation of technical design, configuration, development, and support Financial competencies including, Payroll, Financial Management (Ledger, Operational, Adaptive, Projects, Expenses, Revenue), along with integrations between various systems.
- Hands on system configuration and administration including module updates, business process/workflow setup and modification, security, etc. as determined by business requirements.
- Develops, reviews and updates technical documentation for configuration changes and new implementations.
- Maintain and improve Workday integrations and security models across a full Workday platform.
- Supports business by shaping customer requirements, analyzing alternatives, providing recommendations, and developing appropriate technical and business solutions for implementation.
- Conducts analysis of alternatives on a variety of options to determine the best solutions to support overall business goals and objectives.
- Research current and emerging technologies and process methodologies and proposing changes and tailoring where needed.
- Participate in planning activities to ensure awareness and representation of emerging technologies and capabilities.
- Mentor peers by providing guidance allowing them to learn new skills and functional areas
- Work in a fast-paced environment that requires tasks to be completed quickly and accurately
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to frequent change
- Technical and configuration knowledge of Workday Financial modules: Accounts Receivable/Revenue, Core Financials, Operational Accounting & Expenses, Projects, Core Planning, Payroll and Adaptive Planning
- Fundamental working knowledge of outlined Workday modules, practices, procedures, and ability to apply in varied situations
- Advanced Workday Integration and Configuration experience
- Experience with Workday Studio & Studio Development required
- Experience with RaaS, Web Services, XML, XSLT, or other integration technology
- Experience with SOX and SOC2 compliance requirements
- Demonstrated experience in innovating and developing Finance solutions
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of internal customers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 3-5 or more years of experience (minimum 3 years Workday experience)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience
- Workday Pro Certification, a Plus
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).
Salary Range: $123,745 - $185,618. The base salary range above represents the anticipated low and high end of the salary range for this position. Actual salaries may vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to work location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Care.com's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses and short- and long-term incentives. In addition, Care.com provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life, and disability insurance, a generous 401K employer matching program, paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO).
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Workday Financial Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.