Associate Account Manager, SMB
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We're on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We're moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we're applying data analytics, AI, and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive on collaboration and building new things, and if you're all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.
What Your Days Will be Like:
Care.com's Care@Work solution provides employees with care options for almost any set of circumstances - from parents to executives on the go, our services help busy people make it work when they are at work. The Care@Work unit is focused on expanding market penetration, products, and services within corporate organizations. The Associate Account Manager plays an integral part in building the Care@Work business and driving profitability through the client portfolio. As a member of the Care@Work team, the Associate Account Manager serves as the primary business contact for Care@Work clients and consistently provide excellent client service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within Care.com.
What You'll Be Working On:
- Understand Care@Work capabilities and services and effectively communicate all offerings to the client
- Ensure the renewal of existing clients, and cross-sell products by identifying additional needs within an existing client offering, where applicable
- Working closely with the Client Success Team on launch of new clients, with the support of the product and service teams
- Collaborate with the marketing team in the development of client-specific marketing & communication plans, as well as broad marketing strategies applicable across the portfolio.
- Develop and execute to a client activities calendar, including periodic, timely and seasonal communications, and other relationship-building activities
- Facilitate client utilization reporting via the HR Dashboard
- Develop a proactive client outreach cadence and conduct at minimum quarterly business reviews with all clients
- Manage all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue
- Review all major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, contracts and SLA's, launch materials, ongoing communications, etc.) to ensure quality standards and that client expectations are met
- Work closely with the product management/technology team to identify product enhancements that improve the user experience and client satisfaction and retention
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that clients are profitable
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- 3+ years in a client-facing and/or customer service role
- Proven client service abilities including maintaining and improving client relationships
- Technical competence with an understanding of solutions delivered via web technology
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across functions (for ex., marketing, reporting, product, legal, finance) and work well in a team environment
- Detail and customer service oriented
- Motivated, goal-oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- High level of initiative & ability to work autonomously
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Handle stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Extensive use of all MS suite of products
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Demonstrated sales and negotiation skills, preferably in a services-driven environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent organizational skills
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to email@example.com.**
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).
BusinessView all jobs at Care.com