- $70,000 Yearly
Seeking high-level Executive Assistant for Main Line professional for both professional and personal life. Flexibility is an important major component of this position as well as confidentiality and discretion. Candidate will become familiar with the business inside and out and will sit in on many meetings.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Adobe, and Quick Books
- Administrative duties of a complex and confidential nature
- Calendar management of appointments, meetings and travel for professional and personal life
- Manage multiple projects, prioritize and anticipate needs
- Direct house staff including cleaning personnel, nannies, driver and groundskeeper
- Liaise with vendors
- Book travel domestically and internationally; assist in the build out of itineraries.
- Positive attitude that no task is too small to handle, and nothing is beneath me attitude
- Proactive, adaptable, roll-up-your-sleeves approach for completion of tasks and projects
- Integrity, self-motivated, and resourcefulness
- Honest, diligent, responsible, courteous, and discreet
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels within the company as well as a strong representation for external communications on behalf of the company and employer
- Demonstrate ability and temperament to work with sensitive information
- 5 Years High-level Executive Assistant experience in a corporate or professional environment
- Advanced Proficiency in Word, Excel, Adobe, and Quick Books
- Excellent, verifiable Executive Assistant references
- Ability to work Monday-Friday with flexibility to work weekends and nights as needed
- Be available outside normal business hours to be responsive to emails/texts/phone calls
- Experience in professional writing for internal and external communication memos, emails, presentations, etc.
- Excellent, high level verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to think outside of the box with a sense of urgency
- Must be creative and enjoy working on a variety of projects from events to initiatives, etc.
- Advanced organizational, project management and problem-solving skills
- Ability and flexibility for domestic and international travel
- Drivers License and Car
Monday through Friday -
7:15 am - 6:00 or 7:00 pm typically
(flexibility to work some weekends and nights as needed)
Salary and Benefits:
- $70,000 per year
- Medical, Dental
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program
- Personal Time Off
- Personal development - Personal development books, courses, & conferences.
- Annual Vacation to Mexico for employee and significant other!
Care Solutions, Inc.Wayne, PA
BusinessView All Care Solutions, Inc. Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.