Regional Account Manager Position Purpose:
The Backup Pharmacy Services (BPS), Regional Account Manager (RAM) serves as a key client contact to provide issue resolution, exceptional customer service, training, and the cultivation of client opportunities for additional products and services. This role also is responsible for identification of new sales opportunities within their assigned territory and contracting and implementation of departmental goals.
- Manage and monitor the service delivery and health of Backup Pharmacy Services Accounts within an assigned book of business by serving as the primary account point of contact and Company owner. Responsible for all account handling, revenue, and relationships, as well as client satisfaction, with a primary focus on keeping clients apprised of BPS capabilities, serving as the account point of escalation, tailoring intimate account knowledge of client needs and goals to BPS services for maximized revenue.
- Obtain positive client outcomes and results through an account stewardship process which includes understanding the business of our customers, building successful partnerships, leveraging technology, and assessing client risks.
- Actively meet with client senior management teams to understand business initiatives and priorities, in order to best align BPS products and services, and network with existing and new clients to constantly identify new opportunities.
- Establish and build strong client relationships which allow for continuity and significant input into planning Company products, prices, and service strategies.
- Perform account implementation and client education on new products and services post implementation, including in-service training and training related to software, hardware, or service offerings as needed.
- Evaluate user-level client compliance and performance through reporting mechanisms. Actively influence and impact clients to achieve higher performance through changes in program set up and/or ongoing and additional training.
- Provide timely and efficient resolution and solutions to client complaints, problems, or service concerns with attention to root cause issues and the consistent streamline and improvement of processes and services.
- Schedule and attend regular account calls, including Quarterly Business Reviews as determined by Business expectations, and the contractual relationship.
- Assist and participate in the coordination of trade shows, conferences, seminars, association meetings, marketing campaigns, etc.
- Document all activity in accordance with BPS policies, procedures, Salesforce, and other reporting tool standards to ensure account details, contact information, etc., remain up to date and properly logged.
Desired Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, advertising, public relations, or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years account management experience within an account management titled position responsible for a region, territory, or client book of business.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of demonstrated success with account and client handling, including managing accounts at minimum satisfaction levels, expanding Company products or services within assigned accounts in alignment to annual goals and strategy, with achievement of revenue goals year-over-year.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience organizing and attending industry conferences/events at a level representing a
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience handling, implementing, and managing client contracts, pricing, negotiating, and renewals.
- Minimum 1 year of previous account management experience within an account management position traveling no less than 50%.
- Previous exposure to the healthcare, long-term care, or hospice industries beneficial and preferred.
Care Services LLC was founded in 2011 and manages a family of companies that focuses on the unique needs of the long-term care pharmacies and hospice providers.
The companies of Care Services offer a variety of comprehensive services, including claims adjudication, back-up medication fulfillment, on-call services, pharmacy benefit management, pharmacist consultations and on-demand delivery services.
Care Services, LLC
Why Work Here?About Us Care Services LLC was founded in 2011 and manages a family of companies that focuses on the unique needs of the long-term care pharmacies and hospice providers. The companies of Care Services offer a variety of comprehensive services, including claims adjudication, back-up medication fulfillment, on-call services, pharmacy benefit management, pharmacist consultations and on-demand delivery services.
Growing organization with excellent opportunity for career growth and development!