National Account Manager Position Purpose:
The Long Term Care Division National Account Manager serves as the primary contact for an assigned group of accounts, acting as a client consultant to provide issue resolution, exceptional customer service, and cultivates opportunities for providing additional products and services to the client. This role is the, “Voice of the Customer,” addressing questions, providing information, and coordinating various activities across the Business and Company matrix to ensure client satisfaction.
- Create and develop long-term client relationships of trust through a deep understanding of the long-term care industry, back-up pharmacy services and an overall business and market viewpoint.
- Respond to client inquiries for information and service requests acting as the liaison between client and Care Services.
- Manage, facilitate, and implement strategic results-oriented service plans in accordance with client expectations, and internal best-practices.
- Manage directly to the goals and budget established for the assigned accounts; manage an overall P&L for the assigned accounts as a book of business
- Identify development potential in accounts by studying current business; interfacing with key client stakeholders; identifying and evaluating additional needs; analyzing opportunities; responding to emerging customer opportunities, and providing seamless execution of the business processes to exceed client expectations.
- Work with clients to establish goals for additional products/services creating a shared vision for the future.
- ·Quantify positive client outcomes and results through an account stewardship process which includes understanding the business of our customers, building successful partnerships, leveraging technology, and assessing their risks by demonstrating effective consulting skills and driving client focused outcomes.
- Provide overall program management to assigned clients; Oversee account implementation and client education on new products and services post implementation.
- Provide resolution and solutions to client complaints, problems, or service concerns.
- Develop and conduct client in-service training activities relative to software, hardware, and service offerings.
- Provide timely and reliable client reports as requested; identify areas in trend reports for additional opportunities.
- Schedule and attend regular account visits, including Quarterly Business Reviews as determined by Business expectations and the contractual relationship.
- Coordinate and communicate with the appropriate business resources to research and resolve client issues.
- Assist the sales / marketing departments in the coordination of events such as trade shows, conferences, seminars, association meetings, marketing campaigns, etc.
- Responsible for assisting the Finance Department on accounting aspects of assigned clients/accounts.
- Maintain confidentiality as required by HIPAA (Health Information Portability and Accountability Act) and PHI (Personal Health Information); projecting an unwavering professional image of the Company.
- Performs work as needed by our clients, observing evening, night, or weekend support as required.
- Maintain technical proficiency by participating in educational opportunities, conferences, seminars, trade periodicals, etc.
- Supports the Account Management department by completing other duties as assigned.
Desired Education and Experience:
- Associates degree in Business, Risk management, or related discipline including, Finance, Accounting, or Marketing; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience and demonstrated success in Account Management or related Account Management field.
- Minimum four (4) years’ customer services or client services experience.
- Previous healthcare Account Management experience desired with a focus on Long Term Care or Hospice markets.
- Proficient ability with Microsoft Suites, including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Office.
- Demonstrated ability to manage excel spreadsheets, type at a minimum of forty (40) words per minute, and craft and administer electronic communication at a standard representing a department or business.
Care Services LLC was founded in 2011 and manages a family of companies that focuses on the unique needs of the long-term care pharmacies and hospice providers.
The companies of Care Services offer a variety of comprehensive services, including claims adjudication, back-up medication fulfillment, on-call services, pharmacy benefit management, pharmacist consultations and on-demand delivery services.
Care Services, LLC
Why Work Here?About Us Care Services LLC was founded in 2011 and manages a family of companies that focuses on the unique needs of the long-term care pharmacies and hospice providers. The companies of Care Services offer a variety of comprehensive services, including claims adjudication, back-up medication fulfillment, on-call services, pharmacy benefit management, pharmacist consultations and on-demand delivery services.
Growing organization with excellent opportunity for career growth and development!