The Long Term Care Division West Coast Account Representative serves as the primary contact for an assigned group of accounts, acting as a client consultant to provide issue resolution, exceptional customer service, and cultivates opportunities for providing additional products and services to the client. This role is the, “Voice of the Customer,” addressing questions, providing information, and coordinating various activities across the Business and Company matrix to ensure client satisfaction.
- Create and develop long-term client relationships of trust through a deep understanding of the long-term care industry, back-up pharmacy services and an overall business and market viewpoint.
- Respond to client inquiries for information and service requests acting as the liaison between client and Care Services.
- Manage, facilitate, and implement strategic results-oriented service plans in accordance with client expectations, and internal best-practices.
- Manage directly to the goals and budget established for the assigned accounts; manage an overall P&L for the assigned accounts as a book of business
- Identify development potential in accounts by studying current business; interfacing with key client stakeholders; identifying and evaluating additional needs; analyzing opportunities; responding to emerging customer opportunities, and providing seamless execution of the business processes to exceed client expectations.
- Quantify positive client outcomes and results through an account stewardship process which includes understanding the business of our customers, building successful partnerships, leveraging technology, and assessing their risks by demonstrating effective consulting skills and driving client focused outcomes.
- Provide resolution and solutions to client complaints, problems, or service concerns.
- Provide timely and reliable client reports as requested; identify areas in trend reports for additional opportunities.
- Schedule and attend regular account visits, including Quarterly Business Reviews as determined by Business expectations and the contractual relationship.
- Coordinate and communicate with the appropriate business resources to research and resolve client issues.
- Assist the sales / marketing departments in the coordination of events such as trade shows, conferences, seminars, association meetings, marketing campaigns, etc.
- Responsible for assisting the Finance Department on accounting aspects of assigned clients/accounts.
- Supports the Account Management department by completing other duties as assigned.
Desired Education and Experience:
- Associates degree in Business, Risk management, or related discipline including, Finance, Accounting, or Marketing; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience and demonstrated success in Account Management or related Account Management field.
- Minimum four (4) years’ customer services or client services experience.
- Previous healthcare Account Management experience desired with a focus on Long Term Care or Hospice markets.
- Proficient ability with Microsoft Suites, including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Office.