Care Options Rx Mount Holly Springs, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $12 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
We are seeking a Pharmacy Technician to became a part of our pharmacy team! You will assist in the preparation of medications under the direction of a pharmacist. No previous pharmacy experience required. Both full time and part time positions available.
- Prepare medication and other healthcare products for patients
- Measure dosage of medications, according to prescription orders
- Process prescriptions using computer software
- Label and record dosage information
- Monitor storage and inventory of medications and supplies
- Previous experience in pharmacy or other related fields desirable, not required
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Care Options RxWhy Work Here?
Exceptional work environment
Care Options Rx is a small regional long term care pharmacy that has been in business since the 1970's. The pharmacy is not open to the public, but provides services to the senior care community in South Central PA (skilled nursing facilities, assisted living and personal care homes). The pharmacy is open 24/7 to better service our customers. The pharmacy is a fast paced environment that requires a lot of teamwork, and attention to detail. The pharmacy extensively uses computerized and robotic equipment to maximize efficiency and accuracy in prescription preparation.