Care One is a growing long-term care pharmacy located in Niles, IL, we are expanding our Data Entry team. Candidates with prior experience using Framework are preferred but we will train the right candidate(s). This is a PM shift the hours are 2-1030pm weekdays and 10-730pm on rotating weekends and holidays. We look for excellent customer service qualities as well as data entry skill for these positions.
- Certified Pharmacy Technician with an IL license in good standing
- Minimum of 1 year working as a technician in a pharmacy (hospital, LTC, retail) those with FW experience preferred
- Exceptional data entry skills in a pharmacy environment with attention to accuracy and detail
- Strong ability to adapt to a fast paced environment and work against timelines
- Familiar with regulations and laws governing controlled medication prescriptions in the LTC Pharmacy environment
- Excellent references
- Reliable, this is a full-time PM position with rotating weekends.
Position Specific Skills:
- Ability to supervise staff and manage the department schedule
- Must be able to ensure delivery timelines are met
- Review and improve processes and department organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to provide top-notch service to patients and facility customers
Care One is an equal opportunity employer.