Care One Pharmacy in Niles, IL is growing and looking for an experienced Long Term Care Pharmacist for a split role with in-house pharmacy and consulting responsibilities. In this exciting position, the pharmacist will be scheduled to work "inside" the pharmacy providing support in the PV1 and/or PV2 role part of the time and in the field providing consulting services to our customers providing MRR, educational and clinical support.
This position requires 50% travel, weekend and holiday coverage internally as needed. Experience in the long term care pharmacy environment highly preferred.
- Licensed Pharmacist in IL in good standing
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
- Excellent communication skills and customer service skills
- Flexibility - willingness to support the team
- Must be familiar with regulations, long term care facilities, pharmacy laws/regs as they apply in the LTC and ALF environment
FT position with benefits
Care One is an equal opportunity employer and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.