Care Net Pregnancy & Family Tacoma, WA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $70,000 to $75,000 Yearly
Objectives of the Position:
The Executive Director has full responsibility for ensuring the successful execution of God’s work through God’s People in God’s Way in the ministry of Care Net of Puget Sound. This includes ensuring the mission and vision of the organization are being fulfilled by those who serve for those we serve in Jesus’ Name for God’s glory.
The Executive Director will oversee and direct all aspects of the organization’s operation and is responsible for providing direction and leadership to achieve and fulfill the mission, vision, policies and procedures and annual goals. The primary areas of responsibility are leadership, administration, training, development, and public relations. The Executive Director also assists the Board of Directors in fulfilling its governance function.
- Reports to: Board of Directors
- Supervises: All staff with direct supervision of leadership positions.
- Classification: Exempt, 40 hours per work week.
- Data Classification: Category V
- A committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Active and participating member of a local, Bible-believing church.
- Agree with and be willing to uphold the Statement of Faith, Statement of Principle, and policies of Care Net of Puget Sound.
- Able to provide spiritual leadership, discipleship, encouragement, and direction for the staff members and volunteers.
- Have a bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in a related field.
- A minimum of four years of work experience in a related field.
- Exhibits a strong commitment and dedication to the biblical standard of the sanctity of human life, marriage, and sexual purity.
- Has at least two years of previous experience having worked or volunteered in a Christian non-profit ministry. Direct experience in supervising paid staff in an efficient and professional manner. In marketing, development/fundraising, and/or public relations.
- Exhibits strong skills in interpersonal communication, public speaking, writing and effective media relations.
- Able to develop and implement strategic plans and goals for the organization’s programs and services.
- Able to fulfill responsibilities with little or no supervision.
- Will execute the Board’s God given vision for the organization.
- Encourages the staff realizing that the organization thrives on clients, volunteers, and donors.
- Work with the Board of Directors and key staff members to strategically plan for the organization’s sustainability, effective governance, culture, excellent program/service provision and future expansion.
- Provides spiritual leadership knowing that our greatest challenge is not people or policies but the spiritual forces of darkness.
- Serve as an ambassador of the ministry: engage the church, the culture, and those who share in the mission of life through developing relationships and furthering the name recognition and knowledge of the ministry both in our service areas and through the larger scope of pro-life ministries in our country.
- Assure the ministry’s mission and goals are in the forefront of decisions made by board, staff, and volunteers.
- Hires Christian servant leaders who are called to serve with passion and compassion in accordance with the ministerial statements, policies and procedures approved by the Board of Directors, and our Medical Directors.
- Provides managerial support, direction, supervision, and training to the Leadership staff and other staff members.
- Conducts written and oral evaluations of staff on a yearly basis.
- Coordinates a yearly calendar for the ministry and implementation of special events.
- Ensures that all organizational policies are up to date and carried out, as well as coordinate with appropriate staff member(s) new policies to be approved and implemented.
2. Board interaction:
- Coordinates with treasurer, finance committee, directors and other staff on the annual budget that is presented to the Board of Directors for approval.
- Oversees the compilation of statistical reports, accurate record keeping and monthly reporting to the Board of Directors.
- Maintains minutes and reports of all Board of Directors meetings.
- Oversees that accurate and current financial records are kept and reported to the Treasurer, Chairman of the Board and Board of Directors.
- Oversees the budget income and expenses and maintain financial stability.
- Oversees the management of a donor management program.
- Providing competent training of the staff and volunteers in their selected service fields with proven knowledge of Care Net’s Operational policies and procedures for programs and services, proficiency in their areas of serving and ability to share Christ in a relational way when the opportunities present themselves.
- Provides all staff meetings to train, develop, and encourage the staff of the organization.
- Work with the board finance committee, development department and Life Stewards in our Care Net Community to provide several resources for the organization’s operational needs, capital campaign project needs, budget accuracy and income projections needed for sustainability and growth according to the strategic plan, trends, opportunities, and threats.
- Oversee the Development Team as they plan, conduct, and work with a committee to execute major fundraising events and direct mail pieces and newsletters each year.
- Approve the Development Calendar including Church, business, community financial appeals in accordance with Board policies for fundraising.
- Communicates with donors on a regular basis.
- Obtain feedback and continually assess goals for establishment of effective ministry programs.
- Produce long and short-term objectives to accomplish the ministry goals of the organization.
- Oversee and approve the yearly Development Strategic Plan.
- Educate the local community, including churches, pastors, community groups, as well as the professional community about Care Net of Puget Sound.
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with pastors and churches in the communities where Centers are located.
- Represent the ministry and services of the organization to the community and the media.
- Develop, oversee, and revise, through the Marketing and Communications Team, promotional materials used in presenting the organization to clients, community members and churches.
- Works closely with the Board of Directors to promote public awareness of the ministry through advertisement and church presentations.
Care Net Staff members adhere to the Mission, Statement of Faith, Statement of Principle and Operation, Policy, and Procedural Manuals of the organization.
Care Net offers hope by providing compassionate practical care, accurate information, Biblical Truth, and life affirming resources related to pregnancy, sexual health and integrity, and abortion recovery.
Care Net Pregnancy & Family
Our Mission: Care Net offers hope by providing compassionate practical care, accurate information, Biblical Truth, and life affirming resources related to pregnancy, sexual health and integrity, and abortion recovery.
1924 S Cedar StreetTacoma, WA
EducationView all jobs at Care Net Pregnancy & Family