Home Health Nurse RN (PRN)
Due to rapid growth, Care IV Home Health is expanding our Northwest Arkansas skilled nursing team to include additional Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) for PRN home health skilled visits specifically in the Fayetteville area. This is perfect for LPNs seeking to utilize their strong clinical nursing skills, but who are seeking more flexibility in their scheduling than FT can offer. Tell us what days you can work and we will schedule you visits on those days.
Room for growth - we actively promote from within.
Join our diverse team of RN Case Managers, LPN Skilled Visit Nurses, RN Visit Nurses, CNAs and Therapists in performing skilled care to our patients in the comfort of their homes and assisted living facilities.
iPad provided to you for electronic charting!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- patient teachings
- medication administration
- wound care / dressing changes / wound vacs
- post-surgical care
- skilled nursing care / direct patient care
- patient follow-up
- Additional duties as assigned
- We are seeking Licensed Practical Nurses whose nursing license is active and in good standing with the Arkansas State Board of Nursing
- Excellent clinical nursing skills and a background in ICU, ER, med/surg or related skilled nursing care
- Experience with Home Health nursing a plus, but not necessarily required
- Flexibility regarding which days you work and what areas you work in
- lucrative company-sponsored retirement plan (with some of the BEST $$ matching rates in the Arkansas home care industry!)
- mileage reimbursement
- iPad for electronic charting
- employee referral bonus, cell phone discounts on certain carriers, etc.
Apply online today!
EEO M/F DRUG FREE EMPLOYER
keywords: LPN, LPN Home Health Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN Visiting Nurse, Wound Care Nurse, med/surg nurse, Emergency Room Nurse, ER, ICU, intensive care, rehabilitation, LPN, home care