$750 SIGNING BONUS (full-time only)
Tired of working in a large nursing facility with low staffing levels & constant turnover? Come work in an actual residential HOME with no more than 8 residents. Typically you work with one other caregiver (making it a 1:4 ratio), and we're all part of a supportive, professional team. Local ownership too -- we've had NO management turnover during the past 8 years.
12-hour NIGHT shifts: 7 pm to 7 am
Must be available at least EVERY OTHER WEEKEND
Our CMAs are universal caregivers whose responsibilities include
- Assisting residents with activities of daily living
- Administering medication in accordance with residents’ care plans and state regulations
- Providing focused individual resident interactions and activities
- Preparing meals according to menu plans
- Keeping homes clean, orderly, organized and safe
- Maintaining positive relationships with visiting family members
We require you to be licensed as a Certified Medication Aide by the State of Kansas.
We prefer – but do not require - 6 months’ experience assisting with activities of daily living, light housekeeping, cooking and activities.
To hear what our Certified Medication Aide (CMA) caregivers think of working with the Care Haven team, visit https://carehavenhomes.com/careers
Call or text Courtney anytime if you're interested! #913-643-0111
Apply online at www.carehavenhomes/careers