Care From The Heart In Home Services, Inc.is a home care agency located in Santa Cruz County adjacent to Dominican Hospital. Our team has served families of elderly and disabled adults since 1995. Our mission is to care and render a heartfelt experience where our patients and families feel safe and honored. We welcome you to join our team!
Qualified Candidates Welcome!
- Ensuring consistent accuracy of database and information for both caregivers and clients.
- Invoicing: This will entail creating and sending out client invoices through Quickbooks Online
- Accounts Payable & Account Receivable - Quickbooks Online
-Collections: Call clients that have past due invoices. You will be responsible for collecting payments from clients (Credit card, Bank Transfer and Check). Report to CEO if payments have not been received in a timely manner.
-(Billing Client's Long Term Insurance) Charting Notes: receive charting notes from Care Coordinator, review the charting notes to ensure accuracy and bill the Long Term Insurance for services rendered in order for payment to be received.
- Payroll: Review payroll with payroll specialist before the Specialist processes payroll using Paylocity. Understanding the Paylocity payroll process. Review caregivers schedule to make sure that scheduling is accurate before payroll is submitted by Payroll Specialist.
- Client Intake: Making sure that new client contracts are received and processed accurately.
- Contact and review clients representative for all accounts, including those accounts where services have been discontinued. (Quickbooks Online)
- Answering calls from Caregivers & Clients to assist with questions about their bill / paycheck.
- Assist HR, as needed, with on boarding new employees, wage verification's, EDD claims and wage garnishments.
- Have regular meetings with CFTH owners to review financials. This includes profit and loss, general ledgers and reconciliation.
- Review the CEO emails with the CEO, ensuring all client inquiries are responded to within 24 hours.
- Assist various departments on an as needed basis. This includes the scheduling department, Care Coordinator, HR Manager or Payroll specialist.
- Order office supplies for CFTH every other Friday.
2 year commitment required
Must have 3 years of recent experience using Quickbooks Online
Must have 3 years of recent billing or bookeeping experience
Must be able to type 45 wpm
Must be able to pass a Livescan Background check
Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
Medical or Healthcare Office experience preferred
Santa Cruz resident preferred
Bi-lingual preferred (Spanish and English)
Pay Rate: $25 - $28 per hour - Hourly Rate is Negotiable, Depending on Experience
Job Type: Full-time / Monday - Friday / 9:30 am - 6:30 pm
If you are interested, please call our office and ask for Jackie Tucker.
Applicants are encouraged to visit our website at www.carefromtheheart.net
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00- $28.00 per hour
Care From The Heart works with elderly population and assist with activities of daily living, medication reminders, meal preparation, transportation, personal hygiene and assist with light housekeeping.
Care From The HeartCare From The Heart In-Home services inc. is a family owned business and had provided care giving services in our community for over 20 years. Our doors are open to welcome and support families in need of care giving 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our dedicated team of Nurses and Home Care Aides will serve your loved one with dignity and respect. Care From The Heart works with elderly population and assist with activities of daily living, medication reminders, meal preparation, transportation, personal hygiene and assist with light housekeeping.
Santa Cruz, CA