Cares for elderly, disabled, convalescent or handicapped at individual's home or day-time residence.
- Assists with daily activities at individual’s home.
- Performs tasks including but not limited to making beds, doing laundry, preparing meals, washing dishes, ironing, cleaning, bathing, dressing, etc.
- Purchases and prepares meals and groceries for individual.
- Helps patient up and down stairs, in and out of bed, etc.
- Helping patient with daily functions, such as dressing or taking a bath
- Housekeeping, such as vacuuming or doing laundry
- Grocery shopping and cooking meals
- Taking patients' vital signs or giving them medicine under a nurse's direction
- Scheduling doctor's appointments or other meetings and organizing transportation
- Recording and reporting to nurses about the patient's health status
- Teaching patient self-care skills Maintain regular and prompt attendance
- Accompanies ambulatory patients outside of home.
- Entertains patient by reading, talking, listening to individual, upon request.
- Visits several households to provide similar daily care.
- Educated family about status/health of individual being cared for.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
Care Demands LLCCare Demands L.L.C. provides home care services to the elderly and disabled with a focus on companionship, personal care, homemaking to enable our clients to continue living in their home and community.