Non-Emergency Medical Transport Driver
Care Connection Transport Services Santa Maria, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Care Connection Transport Services specializes in wheelchair and gurney transports throughout California. We are looking to expand our team of drivers in the Santa Maria area. We are searching for dependable and professional leaders that will take pride in transporting our clients with the compassion.
Available Shifts: 12pm-6pm, 6pm-6am (OnCall); Monday - Friday, Weekends.
- Perform daily vehicle checks
- Safely operate company vehicle.
- Safely transport clients to medical and non-medical appointments.
A drug test, background check, and an MVR check will be performed.
- Must be 23 years of age or older
- Must be able to pass a per-employment drug screen
- Have a good driving record
- Have no criminal convictions in the past 5 years
- Be comfortable with smartphones
- Experience in patient care or working with the elderly ++
- EMT Training preferred
- Spanish speaking +++
- Ability to safely escort clients in manual wheelchairs
- Ability to bend, kneel, and stretch in confined spaces
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 100 pounds
Care Connection Transport ServicesWhy Work Here?
Great experience and very rewarding
2003 Preisker LaneSanta Maria, CA
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Care Connection Transport Services