Director of Information Systems (Remote)
Reporting to the Executive Director, this position is responsible for the oversight of data integration and maintenance of systems to support key Care Compass Network (“CCN”) initiatives. This involves the identification, acquisition, integration, and security of data for CCN and its affiliate organizations. This role also provides thought leadership for regional stakeholders to advance innovation and increased quality of healthcare services and ultimately, to support the strategic direction and vision of Care Compass. The Director of Information Systems will promote seamless technology adoption to the end user and champion an environment of system security, support, and teamwork.
- Oversight of the acquisition, integration, and security of sensitive data sets, and collaborates with analytics to ensure high data quality and integrity.
- Promotes and facilitates data exchange with clinical organizations, Managed Care Organizations, RHIOs, and community based organizations. Creates buy-in with relevant stakeholders and manages the stakeholder experience.
- Seeks to improve system performance and functionality. Successfully liaises cross functionally to understand current and future data needs or functionality needed (e.g., reports, alerts) to support CCN programs. Configures systems to inform organizational performance.
- Manages and provides guidance to IT staff and vendors. Promotes staff skill and career development and holds staff and vendors accountable for deliverables.
- Oversees staff and vendors who provide operational technology needs for the staff of CCN.
- Oversees the security program and collaborates with the Security Officer to ensure compliance with policy and industry best practices and regulations.
- Analyzes the cost, value, and risks of existing technology, identifies emerging technology, and advises changes when needed to CCN approach to technology.
- Supports participants of the Care Compass Open Network and IPA towards the adoption of IT standards, protocols, and best practices associated with VBP initiatives.
- Bachelors' degree in information systems, technology, healthcare information management, or similar field
- At least 5 years, within a healthcare setting or utilizing healthcare data, of a combination of information systems, technology, healthcare administration, insurance, or comparable areas.
- At least 3 years of information security experience and data management concepts.
- Previous leadership and/or supervisory experience.
- Must be comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization.
- Advanced degree in one of the aforementioned areas
- 10 years of a combination of information systems, technology, healthcare administration, insurance, or comparable areas.
- 5 years of information security experience.
- Experience with managing the Information Management needs of a clinical and social care-integrated, population health driven, organization and proven track record of working with multiple stakeholders across the healthcare continuum including: providers, community-based organizations, payers, and patients/clients.
- Minimum Required: N/A
- Preferred: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Care Compass NetworkBinghamton, NY
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.