Office Coordinator - Full-Time
- Paid Time Off
Care Advantage Inc., Voted #1 in Home Healthcare the last 5 years is looking for an OUTSTANDING Full-time Office Coordinator to join our team. This position works from our location in North Chesterfield VA. (Regular remote work not available)
Care Advantage Skilled is fully committed to enhancing and restoring the lives of our patients in the communities we serve. We are a Medicare certified home health division, with a wide range of services, programs and resources geared towards restoring the health and functional ability of our patients. In addition, our condition specific programs help facilitate patient recovery while delivering positive patient outcomes and reducing re-hospitalizations. Our qualified, home health care teams call on patients in their residence on a part-time, intermittent visiting basis.
The Office Coordinator is under the direct supervision and direction of the Director of Operations or Operations Manager. The Office Coordinator is responsible for general clerical duties within the office including, but not limited to, incoming phone calls, documentation support and overall administrative needs as they relate to daily operations. The Office Coordinator works collaboratively with all staff and adheres to all Federal, State, Local and Company policies and regulations. This position promotes and supports the Company's core values of Compassion, a positive Attitude, Respect and Excellence.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Answer, redirect and transfer incoming calls to the appropriate parties.
- Process all payroll related items to include productivity, hours worked, mileage reimbursement; analyze payroll data to ensure accuracy of information provided prior to processing payroll and keep Administrator informed on all concerns that need to be addressed both globally and individually.
- Work with leadership of all Skilled departments to gather payroll data and compare EMR supporting documents and reports.
- Effectively and accurately work with corporate payroll to process weekly and bi-weekly payroll.
- Serve as a point of contact for staff for payroll, policy changes, new hire orientation and global communications.
- Enter new field staff in HCHB and maintain HR requirements and inactivates in HCHB on staff terminating employment.
- Maintains/oversees Applicant Pro/paperwork and ADP.
- In charge of onboarding new hires/setting up orientation, Biotech and HR file audits on hire.
- HR audits monthly
- Completes all workman's comp claims online and follows through with claims with staff member and HR.
- Identify and update HR Renewable requirements.
- Print out Renewables monthly and send to appropriate personnel.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate Skilled HR files, Business License and CUA Waiver certifications.
- Enter new staff in company education sites and any other systems needed.
- Identify and update HR Renewable requirements
- Maintain the Osha 300 form per branch
- Enters and maintains PTO calendar in master PTO in Microsoft SharePoint
- Sends Birthday cards monthly to office staff and coordinates lunches for office as needed
- Assists all departments with administrative needs including ordering office supplies and assembling SOC packets.
- Supports company policies and core values
- Seeks ways to help foster an organized and high functioning.
- Provide support to Skilled Division executive leadership daily to include, but not limited to: PowerPoint presentations, report generation, Excel spreadsheets, meeting minutes, research, organizational and survey preparation support, coordination of interoffice activities and celebrations, ordering office/medical supplies.
- Oversee vendor relations for all internal divisional needs at all skilled office locations.
- Cross-train to assist other office functions for coverage needs (billing, medical records, phones)
- Set up zoom/team meetings.
- Set up and maintain PTO /On call calendars.
- Maintain office/ field phone list and updates as needed.
- Oversees office maintenance with facilities director.
- Works with Marcom on Brand management and logos
- Orders and oversees all office supplies.
- Cross Division coverage when needed.
- Monitors and approves all invoicing with oversite of Director of Operations and/or Operations manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
Universal Job Responsibilities:
- Be aware and respectful of cultural differences and preferences while performing duties pertaining to patients and/or office staff
- Submit clinical documentation based on Company requirements and timing utilizing the Company's current Electronic Medical Records system
- Maintain an ongoing knowledge of community resources; effectively utilizing these resources to meet the patient's needs and to facilitate optimal outcomes throughout all care services provided
- Function as a team member demonstrating collaboration with and responsibility to each patient, physician and office team member
- Promote teamwork by supporting coverage needs due to increased patient volumes or staff time off requests/needs
- Adhere to all payroll, billing and documentation standards and policies
- Adhere to all policies, procedures, standards of care, and corporate compliance requirements and communicate issues as they arise
- Embrace change as healthcare and patient care services and techniques are ever evolving.
- Minimum of 2 years in an administrative support role; experience in Home Health STRONGLY preferred.
- Some college preferred but not required.
- Highly organized and able to multitask.
- Comfortable working collaboratively in cross-functional teams
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with all levels of an organization
- Problem solving skills a must
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please apply today! We would love to talk with you further about the position.
Care Advantage is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Care Advantage does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Location: 23235, 23024, 23192, 23117, 23047, 23238, 23229, 23102, 23146, 23103, 23039, 23160, 23233, 23015, 23093, 23060, 23059, 23294, 23228, 23063, 23126, 23148, 23009, 23069, 23106, 23023, 23177, 23116, 23086, 23111, 22546, 23005, 23227, 23140, 23030, 23141, 23230, 23226, 23221, 23075, 23220, 23218, 23231, 23219, 23150, 23223, 23222, 23124, 23224, 23225, 23234, 23824, 23930, 23236, 23922, 23120, 23112, 23038, 23002, 23083, 23040, 23027, 23113, 23114, 23139, 23838, 23832, 23237, 23831, 23836, 23838, 23860, 23801, 23875, 23889, 23842, 23805, 23806, 23803, 23885, 23833, 23850, 23894, 23804, 23834
Care Advantage Inc. - Skilled Care DivisionHerndon, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.