Home Health Aide - PRN
- Expired: February 10, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for a GREAT opportunity as an experienced and dynamic Home Health Aide/CNA?
Do you have a passion for providing GREAT care to patients in a home setting?
We are looking for a dedicated Home Health Aide/CNA with leadership skills to join our team!
WE ARE CARE ADVANTAGE INC. We are the largest privately-owned home care company in the Mid-Atlantic, and the future is bright, as we continue to grow as part of an ambitious expansion plan.
Do you want to know why we are different than other employers?
- We have been voted a TOP WORKPLACE for 3 years in a row.
- Our team members are not just a number to us, as a company we truly embody the meaning of the word TEAM in everything that we do!
- We care about helping our team members advance their careers. When they succeed, we succeed.
We are looking for PRN team members, this position could quickly grow into a Full-Time role. We offer Competitive Pay Per Visit Rates and Mileage reimbursement.
The Home Health Aide/CNA is responsible for administering care to patients throughout the greater Charlottesville, VA, and surrounding areas.
- Hold a certificate of completion from an approved nurse aide training program and/or have certification as a nurse aide issued by the Virginia Board of Nursing.
- Have satisfactorily completed a nursing education program preparing for registered nurse licensure or practical nurse licensure.
- Be enrolled in a registered nurse or practical nurse education program preparing for licensure and have completed at least one nursing course that includes clinical experience in direct client care.
- Valid Driver's License
- Home Health Experience a plus
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please apply today! We would love to talk with you further about the position.
All About Care, a Care Advantage Company, is fully committed to enhancing and restoring the lives of our patients in the communities we serve. We are a Medicare-certified home health company with over 30 years of service. We are the largest privately owned home care company in the Mid-Atlantic with a wide range of services, programs, and resources geared towards restoring the health and functional ability of our patients.
Care Advantage is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Care Advantage does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Location: 22901, 22902, 22903, 22904, 22905, 22906, 22907, 22908, 22910
Care Advantage Inc. - Skilled Care Division
Get fresh Full Time Home Health Aide jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.