Recruiter and Employment Specialist
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance
Capital City Nurses a Care Advantage company and the largest privately-owned home care company in the Mid-Atlantic, is seeking to hire a passionate Recruiter and Employment Specialist to properly match our caregivers' skills with the needs of our clients while accurately processing all documentation and following office protocols. This full-time, salaried position will work in our Washington DC office. We offer a competitive salary plus a generous benefit packet which includes 3 medical options, dental, vision, paid short-term and long-term disability and paid life insurance, 15 days of paid vacation, and 10 paid company holidays. If you are an experienced and successful customer service agent looking to join an exceptional company with a mission to help those in need, apply today!
Capital City Nurses is a home care company that specializes in one-on-one quality personal care and companionship in the home, hospital, nursing home or rehabilitation center. We tailor make care plans that works for our clients whether transitioning from the hospital to home or companionship for a few hours a day.
Responsibilities as a Recruiter
- Full lifecycle recruitment of Home Health Aids
- Responsible for all recruitment activities including but not limited to:
- Advertising, and postings
- Local relationships (Schools, outplacement, VEC, DSS etc.)
- Phone screening and interviews
- ATS management
- On boarding / hiring
- Develop a successful recruitment strategy for the office
- Support on-call as needed
- Distributes paychecks weekly as needed and assist with employee files
- Additional duties as assigned by the Administrator and job description
- High School Graduate or G.E.D. equivalent, preferred with work-related experience.
- Satisfactory reference from prior employer
- 1+ year experience recruiting preferred
- Proficient with MS Office and MS Teams
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Works collaboratively with others
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Care Advantage Inc. CorporateWashington, DC
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.