Account Executive - Sales Rep - Home Health
- $75,000 Yearly
National Home Healthcare, a Care Advantage, Inc. Company, is dedicated to lifting up the communities that we serve. Through our can-do attitude and commitment to meeting the needs of the aging population, we customize our services to add quality and joy to the lives of others. Our qualified, home health care teams call on patients in their residence on a part-time, intermittent visiting basis.
The Account Executive is under the direct supervision and direction of the Regional Sales Manager. Each Marketing representative will have a defined sales territory and will be responsible for cultivating new referral sources and maintaining relationships with the existing referral base. Performs direct marketing with physicians, hospital and discharge coordinators. Develops territory business plan for the development of new referral sources growing top-line revenue. Manages the sales process from prospecting to closure according to the set objectives in the territory business plan. Must be a self-starter with a proven ability to prioritize work and meeting or exceeding plan objectives.
Salary potential: $75,000+ per year base salary, plus a monthly performance-based bonus with no cap. Total Target Compensation is $100,000+ per year.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Call on hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, assisted living and CCRC communities, as well as "power partners" in the field. Working closely with Social Workers, Case Managers, Discharge Planners and Nursing staff to promote the sale of designated service lines.
- Providing strategic solutions to Discharge Planners to help facilitate safe discharges for their patients, with personal care as part of that solution.
- Using our programs and initiatives to provide education and information across the community to expand our footprint and build on a superb reputation
- Prioritize accounts in accordance with the market or territory sales plan. Maintain target lists and territory management systems records.
- Prepare quarterly focus-account report for RSM and RVP, as well as Branch Administrator if appropriate.
- Collaboration and support to and from peers, partners, branch teams, and a strong family of 16+ sales team members
- Prepare a weekly sales territory plan, focusing on 25 accounts, and execute plan according to strategies and needs.
- Gather and organize account-related information and provide input on key customer opportunities, service line extensions, and proposal or contract pricing.
- Participate in daily stand-up conversations with branch team members, to provide updates, share plans, and identify opportunities
- Generate and nurture healthcare partnerships in the field, to provide reciprocal referral activity and ensure that clients are receiving a full continuum of care.
- Utilize the sales tools provided, to work in a very focused and strategic manner, to reach weekly goals and drive revenue for assigned territory
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, a health-related science (e.g., nursing, pharmacy, etc.) or the equivalent, preferred
- A minimum of two (2) years of proven healthcare or related industry sales experience
- General knowledge of sales techniques and a basic knowledge of physician, hospital or skilled nursing facility, case management, and discharge planning service needs
- Computer literacy
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communications, and presentation skills
- Strong organization skills, able to multi-task, and can manage time to meet frequently changing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated sense of accountability with a proven aptitude to identify and offer solutions to improve closing processes and enhance the customer's experience
- An upbeat and engaging personality
- Positive attitude, prove track record, team-player attitude, ability to be self sufficient and manage own autonomous schedule, and a desire to become a peer-leader in the field
- A secure, solid role in a growing, challenging but FAMILY oriented environment
- A competitive salary, comprised of solid base, and highly achievable monthly bonus plan as well as lucrative annual plan,
- Mileage allowance
- High tech devices to assist in efficiency, credit card to cover business expenses
- Opportunity for great earnings and true career growth
- To be part of an incredibly talented, hard-working, driven, and supportive team
Location: 22030, 22031, 22032, 22034
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Care Advantage Inc. CorporateFairfax, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.