All About Care and Paradise Home Care, a division of Care Advantage is excited to continue to grow our team and looking for a dynamic, experienced Home Health LPN nurse to join us. Recently voted TOP Workplace in 2019 and 2020 andBEST in Home Care services in 2018 and 2019. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits and a work life balance. If you are an experienced Home Health LPN looking to join a growing team then we invite you to apply today!
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A HOME HEALTH LPN
- Understands and adheres to established policies and procedures.
- Implements the nursing care plan for each patient.
- Provides nursing services, treatments and diagnostic and preventive procedures as assigned.
- Initiates preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures as appropriate.
- Observes signs and symptoms and reports to the physician and RN reactions to treatments, including drugs and changes in the patient's physical or emotional condition.
- Teaches and counsels the patient and family/significant others regarding the nursing care needs and other related problems of the patient at home.
- Evaluates with registered nurse the effectiveness of the LPN's/LVN's nursing service to the patient and family under the guidance of the registered nurse.
- Maintains accurate and complete records of observations, treatments and care of patient.
- Participates in medical record audit as assigned.
- Attends staff meetings, patient care conferences and inservices as scheduled.
- Takes on-call duty, nights, weekends and holidays as assigned.
- Is responsible for:
- Submitting any changes in schedule to Director of Clinical Services/Nursing Supervisor on a daily basis.
- Other duties as assigned
- Graduate of a state approved school of practical nursing and currently licensed in the state(s) in which practicing.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in nursing, preferred.
- Acceptance of philosophy and goals of this Agency.
- Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment.
- Comfortable working collaboratively in cross-functional teams
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with all levels of an organization.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Care Advantage Corporate Recruiting