All About Care LLC, a division of Care Advantage and recently named TOP WORKPLACE in 2019 is seeking an experienced Home Health RN, Registered Nurse case Manager to join our growing team. We offer competitive wages, along with generous benefits to include 17 days of paid vacation and 10 paid company holidays. Are you looking to join a winning team and have the experience needed? If so, we invite you to apply today!
All About Care, a Care Advantage Company, is fully committed to enhancing and restoring the lives of our patients in the communities we serve. We are a Medicare certified home health company, with a wide range of services, programs and resources geared towards restoring the health and functional ability of our patients. In addition, our condition specific programs help facilitate patient recovery while delivering positive patient outcomes and reducing re-hospitalizations. Our qualified, home health care teams call on patients in their residence on a part-time, intermittent visiting basis.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF AN RN, CASE MANAGER
The Registered Nurse Case Manager works collaborative with all departments to provide skilled nursing care to patients on an intermittent basis in their place of residence.
- Provides services in accordance with the plan of care.
- Makes the initial evaluation visit and regularly reevaluates the patient's nursing needs.
- Initiates the plan of care and necessary revisions.
- Provides those services requiring substantial specialized nursing skills.
- Initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
- Prepares clinical and progress notes for each patient visit and summaries of care conferences on his/her patients in a timely manner as per Agency policy.
- Coordinates services.
- Informs personnel of changes in the condition and needs of the patient.
- Counsels the patient and family/significant others in meeting nursing and related needs.
- Participates in and presents in-service programs.
- Understands and adheres to established Agency policies and procedures.
- Processes orders and notifies physician of patient needs and changes in condition. Completes certification/recertification
- Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing and currently licensed in the state(s) in which practicing.
- Two (2) years' nursing experience, preferred.
- Acceptance of philosophy and goals of this Agency.
- Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment.
- Comfortable working collaboratively in cross-functional teams
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with all levels of an organization
Job Posted by ApplicantPro