Senior Manager Field Operations (Travel)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As the Senior Manager Field Operations, you will manage a team of Coordinators who deploy to research sites in the U.S. for a variety of community initiatives. You will work cross-functionally with the Delivery Teams to execute on site set-up, trial implementation, maintenance, and site / trial decommission. You will lead operations activities like deployment strategy, communication planning, and workflow implementation and improvement. You manage the team who triage and facilitate resolution of field inquiries with organizational partners. Every day will look a little different.
You’ll solve new and unexpected problems on a regular basis. To thrive in this role, you must stay calm under pressure and have experience working with a team in fast-paced, high-pressure healthcare, or disaster relief environments. Comfort with ambiguity is a necessity; we don’t always have all the answers right away, but you are empowered to make decisions to address challenges.
You must be willing and able to travel up to 50% nationwide for this role.
Travel to Austin, TX, Albany, NY and Orlando, FL will be frequent!
- Ensuring compliance with all company-wide established performance objectives, individual and collective sponsor project(s) requirements, adherence to all company-wide Standard Operating Procedures.
- Partner with Training to implement, develop, and execute a learning plan for the various functions at Care.
- Support/lead the collaboration of the Operations, Clinical, and other functional teams on the ground (in the field) to execute on the mission.
- Communication link between the onsite and remote teams.
- Quickly establish processes and solutions that address the changing needs of those on the ground, the needs of the mobile event, or Study.
- Support and coordinate fleet logistics
- Formalize programs, create retention strategy and 1/1 talent development
- 1/1 talent development
- Formalizing programs
Important Abilities and Experience
- Strong Customer Success mentality.
- Able to prioritize, support, and follow through on assignments.
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated abilities using clinical trials database, IVR systems, electronic data capture, MS Word, and Excel.
- Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills as evidenced by positive interactions with coworkers, management, clients and vendors.
- Work effectively and collaboratively with other team members to accomplish mutual goals with a positive and supportive attitude.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with a diverse team of professionals.
- Ability to balance tasks with competing priorities.
- Critical thinker and problem solver.
- Curiosity and passion to learn, innovate, able to take thoughtful risks and get things done.
- High level of self-motivation and energy.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- 2+ years of experience in clinical operations, healthcare technology, or relevant pharmaceutical/research experience.
- 2+ years of experience logistics
- 2+ years’ experience managing direct reports, recruiting, hiring, training, and providing crucial course correction and feedback to create a high-performance team.
- Preferred in Austin, TX
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of education and experience
At Care Access, every day we are advancing medical breakthroughs. We’re uniting standard patient care with cutting-edge treatments and research. The work that we do brings life-changing therapies to those who are in need and paves the way for newer and greater treatments to reach the world. We’re proud to advance these breakthroughs and to work with the big players while also engaging with the very best physicians and caring for patients. Through innovation and a unique technology-enabled service model, our team of experts is paving the way to take this vision forward.
We care. Our values are rooted in being genuine, finding new ideas, and building something meaningful. Influenced by our values, we have built a culture valuing communication and dialogue: we care about what everyone has to say and we spend energy on being equal and inclusive. Along the way, we are caring for each other, accelerating medicine, and seeding a long-term impact for generations to come.
Care Access is an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, or any other protected class
BusinessView all jobs at Care Access
Get fresh Field Operations jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.