Lead Clinical Research Coordinator (Kinston, NC)
- Posted: 17 days ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
What We Do
Care Access is delivering the future of medicine today! Care Access has a revolutionary model that breaks down traditional barriers to clinical trials that limit participation among physicians and patients to 3%. By removing this bottleneck, Care Access is helping accelerate the approval and delivery of critical and life-saving therapies.
Who We Are
We care. Our people are the engines behind our mission: to revolutionize access to clinical trials for the benefit of patients everywhere. We care for one another, find new ideas to accelerate medicine, and seed a long-term impact for generations.
As a Clinical Research Coordinator working at the Kinston, NC site Monday – Friday you will be responsible for study coordination, including study start-up, patient recruitment, backup support, and other duties as required at the location.
If you’ve never heard of anything like this before, that’s because it’s never been done before. The need for science has never been as great as it is today. That’s why we need you.
What You'll Be Working On:
- Serving as the primary contact to ensure appropriate communications, trial management, and meeting of timelines
- Coordinating the operational aspects of a new and ongoing clinical trial at the site
- Working under the supervision of the Principal Investigator(s), while exercising excellent clinical judgment in patient monitoring and care
- Maintaining daily contact with the Principal Investigator(s) for recruitment activities, study start-up, and general daily communication
- Responsibility for the execution of the protocol and ensuring that all staff working on any given protocol have been properly delegated by the Principal Investigator and adequately trained on the protocol
- Patient recruitment and pre-screening
- Maintaining and submitting IRB communications and regulatory documents
- Timely communications with internal teams, investigators, review boards, and study subjects
- Preparing other study materials as requested by the Principal Investigator, such as informed consent documents, case report forms, enrollment logs, and drug/device accountability logs
- Other duties as assigned
Physical and Travel Requirements:
This is an on-site position with less than 10% travel requirements. Occasional planned travel may be required as part of the role.
What You Bring:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Good management and organizational skills, understanding of medical procedures
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, the ability to work independently
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- Command of professional and Business English (written and spoken)
Certifications/Licenses, Education, and Experience:
- 3 years of clinical trials experience as a Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) including experience(s) as a Senior or Lead CRC with an active trial site with an Investigational New Drug (IND) or Investigational Product (IP)
- The position requires a least a High School Diploma or equivalency
- Phlebotomy experience is a plus
- Experience checking and documenting vitals and EKG (ECG) within the past year.
Benefits (US Full-Time Employees Only)
- PTO/vacation days, sick days, holidays.
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision Insurance. 75% for dependents.
- HSA plan
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life Insurance.
- Culture of growth and equality
- 401k retirement plan
We serve patients and researchers from diverse cultures and communities around the world. We are stronger and better when we build a team representing the people we aim to support. We maintain an inclusive culture where people from a broad range of backgrounds feel valued and respected as they contribute to our mission. We value diversity and believe that unique contributions drive our success.
At Care Access, every day, we are advancing medical breakthroughs. We’re uniting standard patient care with cutting-edge treatments and research. Our work brings life-changing therapies to those in need and paves the way for newer and greater treatments to reach the world. We’re proud to advance these breakthroughs and work with the big players while engaging with the best physicians and caring for patients. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Care Access is unable to sponsor work visas at this time.
AddressNew Bern, NC
HealthcareView all jobs at Care Access
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?