Why CareATC: We are a leading innovator in the health technology sector providing on-site and shared-site medical clinics. By leveraging groundbreaking technology, CareATC offers customized population health management solutions for employers that reduce healthcare costs by promoting health, preventing disease and providing a shorter path to care. CareATC manages more than 150 clients in 36 states and cares for more than 255,000 patients. CareATC is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Care to be Different: CareATC is the first provider of on-site clinics to achieve 100% network accreditation from Accreditation Association of Ambulatory Health Care, Inc., earn the Evidence-Based Design Accreditation from the EDAC Advisory Council and be Net Promoter Certified. In our unique model, CareATC contracts directly with the employer and does not engage in traditional fee-for-service healthcare. Instead, we have created an environment that allows medical providers and their clinical staff to focus on wellness while eliminating the burden of managing the financial aspects of the clinic. Billing and reimbursement hassles don't exist at CareATC. Our providers work closely with their patients to initiate preventative measures and encourage good health.
Why Medical Assistant at CareATC: Do you enjoy providing excellent patient care? Do you take pride in being on time and a team player? Do you have experience with injections and blood draws? If you said yes, keep reading.
What you will be responsible for:
- Patient care
- Clerical care
- Adhere to department protocols
- Ability to understand responsibilities in absence of provider
- Other duties as assigned.
You may be a fit if:
- Have a high school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) required
- Registered or Certified Medical Assistant diploma from an accredited vocational institution, or a community college course.
- 1-5 years of recent experience working in a medical facility as a medical assistant preferred
- Electrocardiogram (EKG), vital signs, venipuncture, capillary, and injection current experience required.
- EMR experience
- Current CPR or BLS certification required
- Current health records with appropriate immunizations to work in the health care field required
- Ability to work at multiple locations upon the business need
- Ability to lift, pull, push manipulate equipment and patients which requires strength, gross motor and fine motor coordination.
- Ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time, climb stairs and operate a computer.
- Enjoy change and being busy